TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

A Shoutout for Shrut19 - A Meetup Master, Community Builder & Women Empowerment Activist- TravellerG

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Photo #1; Caption: Cover photo with @Shrut19  photo.

Hello dear friends,

• Aim (of this post/series): To “Highlight the Hidden Activities of LGs” other than the Connect or Google Maps platforms; they spare a lot of their valuable time for the Local Guides Communities in different ways.
  • Intro:

Here is one of our senior most Indian LG Shrutika (@Shrut19), a housewife (her husband is an IT Professional). With Level 10 in Maps, she has received 26,000 Kudos while giving out 28,000 Kudos). She has been consistently present on LG Connect, and Google Maps and is the most popular in our 'Mumbai-Maharashtra' and 'Indian LGs' Social Media communities. The main qualities I have noticed in her are:

1. Meet-up Master, 
  2. Active Community builder and
  3. Women Empowerment Activist, and a few others (mentioned at the end)
  • Meet-up Master:

If you view her LG Connect profile (Here), you will be convinced that she has a great flair for conducting and participating in Physical & Virtual Meet-ups; to me, she is one of those LGs with maximum global presence (from India, along with @RosyKohli) in all the Virtual Meet-ups.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform mePhoto #2; Caption: This cover photo of her last RECAP speaks about her reach (Here).

She has kindly spared her valuable time to accompany me in exploring Mumbai, many times; as well, in Bangalore, we jointly explored different locations together, which was a pleasant experience for me. Her presence in virtual meetups makes the session more live & enjoyable.

With her limited resources and slight health-related issues (she has poor immunity), she is always ready to join any physical meetup in and around Mumbai (her first Meetup RECAP). Recently, she has physically attended meetups in Mumbai, Surat and Pune.

Photo #3; Caption: The cover photo of her First Pagoda Meetup in Mumbai.

•  Active Community Builder:

The active, long hours she spends on our ‘Local Social Media’ for the different communities are not visible to the LGs on the Connect/Maps forums - according to me, this surely needs special attention & recognition; I highly appreciate and thank her for her valuable contributions. She drives, one of the most efficient WhatsApp groups of India - the ‘Mumbai-Maharashtra’! Of course, she is ably supported by Senior & Active LGs like @ajitthite @Tushar_Suradkar @Rohan10 @abhishekpatk and many others.

Photo #4; Caption: Gursheen Kaur Kholi, a young entrepreneur who was interviewed by Shrutika.

• Women Empowerment Activities:

She has always taken the lead in highlighting/promoting women entrepreneurs; ‘Women Empowerment’ has been one of her favourite themes - she has conducted interviews and published even a series of posts (Example). Also, I have seen her promoting small businesses on different occasions. 

She also does her bit in ‘Go Green/Keep Nature Clean’ projects - I have seen her clearing empty bottles/cups to bins.

• Recognitions Received from LG Connect:

Her video clip has been featured in Connect’s Annual Video and her response was featured in the “International Happiness Day” post - these are great accomplishments!

We are very proud of our LG Shrutika - Despite so many obstacles, she is a real hero to many; we pray for all her success.

Hello, dear LG Community members!

If you know @Shrut19, kindly share your feelings, please.

Our team members for their response:

@NareshDarji @Bala_Chennai @Praniketmore @ShubhamWaman 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
176 comments
Level 10

Re: A Shoutout for Shrut19 - A Meetup Master, Community Builder & Women Empowerment Activist- Tr

Hello dear friends - of mine & LG Shruti's...

You all know her very well; your detailed responses can give awareness of her helping nature and contributions to our fellow LGs on this platform... please.

@PrasadVR @Gurukrishnapriya @RaviSharma111 @AnubhaBangia @jakiripsc @Nachiket_methre @indahnuria @BudiFXW @PaDeSSo @NandKK 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 7

Re: A Shoutout for Shrut19 - A Meetup Master, Community Builder & Women Empowerment Activist- Tr

hey @TravellerG sir , this post was must needed , I definetely agree that @Shrut19 di is most active lg and she is always available to help others that shows her sweetest personality

Prince
Team Delhi
TeamIndia

want to be a guest host in the #SportsOnMapsChallenge
click here- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSePkFc34SSYnpGbhmp90KrxpPz5YrW58L_E66KG0Bk6RJ4TwQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Level 8

@TravellerG 

Shruti Tai is a very active local guide. She helps everyone.

Level 10

Hi @TravellerG 

Shruti is my bestie.  Until now she care about me. 

Her work and contribution endless in Local Guides community.  

Thanks for sharing this sir.

Level 9

Betreff: A Shoutout for Shrut19 - A Meetup Master, Community Builder & Women Empowerment Activis

@TravellerGeine wunderbare Anerkennung und Darstellung von 

@Shrut19 

Level 10

Thank you so much for responding so quickly, my dear @Prince_Kumar !

You are very senior LGs who can vouch upon her talents and capabilities - this series is to highlight all those LGs who work for us, mostly from behind the screen...

I will appreciate more, if you could COLLECT more points about her and publish them on a later time, please.

Regards with thanks 

Level 10

Thank you so much for your quick response, dear @mohanghyar ,

So kind of you.

You LGs can write detailed response so that others will know about her contributions...

Regards with thanks 

Level 10

Dear friend @Ddimitra 

You know her personally and closely; hence your feedback has more valuable. 

Thank you so much for your quick response filled with love & care...

This is how we can let this forum know about the dedication of LGs like Shruti...

Thank you, once again for your kind support!

Regards with gratitude...

🤝🌹🙏

Level 7

Thanks @TravellerG for writing this informative & appreciating article about our @Shrut19 . She deserves all this & much more. She is always helpful to us. All the best to Shrutika.