Praniketmore's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

A new fantastic achievement (for me).

Hi All, I just got to know that I have Achieve another two Badges for getting 1000 likes to my containts and giving 1000 likes to my LG community friends post.

#1 here in this image we see 2 baches Super popular and Great friend#1 here in this image we see 2 baches Super popular and Great friend

After only a few days, I am grateful to everyone who has supported my content. I am confident that there will be many more achievements to come. I am excited to share my latest accomplishment with the LGC community.

I've made new friends, joined a group (LGC) that is always available, and done virtual vacations throughout the world.

Special thanks to those who guided me and gave their valuable time to educate me how to create and publish a post. Special thanks to you @TravellerG  , @Tushar_Suradkar , @ajitthite  .

@RosyKohli 

@Shrut19 

@Gurukrishnapriya 

@ShubhamWaman 

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state – Chanakya " ||

My Insta||My Post Gallery|| Hex sticker design competition winner

Pune, Maharashtra, India
14 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: A new fantastic achievement (for me).

Wonderful achievement @Praniketmore 

Heartiest congratulations on this double bonanza 💐 💐 

Level 8

Congratulations on your achievement and best wishes for the future. @Praniketmore  You have achieved more in a shorter period of time. Some achievements have been reached, but there are still many more to go. Let's rock it.

Shubham Waman || "Every click tells a Story" ||

My Profile Follow me on Maps Instagram 
Level 9

@Praniketmore 
Yeh to hona hi tha!!! Congrats!! My best wishes are to get many more such acknowledgements and rewards in the future!

Cheers!

| Ajit Thite | “Collect moments, not things” – Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | Great Place to pause for Some Moments to Live: Ka'Soul Cafe, Pune |
Level 8

@Tushar_Suradkar Thank you for your appreciation, which motivates me to make my posts more attractive and useful 

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state – Chanakya " ||

Level 8

Thank you @ajitthite for your warm motivation 

Level 8

Thank you bhai @ShubhamWaman Yes many more achievements are reameaning .

Level 10

नमस्कार,

@Praniketmore 

छान उपलब्धी, अभिनंदन भावा..

पुढिल वाटचालीसाठी शुभेच्छा..

Level 10

Congratulations on your new badge 🥳

@Praniketmore 

Level 8

@Shrut19  धन्यवाद ताई साहेब �