Justice3's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Nominated for best pizza slice in Hamilton

I was excited to hear that a local pizza place in a city I spent time in as a child nominated for best pizza slice in the world. Cowabunga Pizza they’re on Hamilton Mountain and it’s quite delicious although I no longer live in that city. I’ve had a chance to travel the world and eat pizza at some of the finest places and I have to say this place ranks among them a bit of a pizza maker connoisseur I have posted a few of my own pizzas

IMG_1234.jpeg

IMG_4264.jpeg

•   
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Nominated for best pizza slice in Hamilton

Hello @Justice3 

Nice looking pizzas! Please do you mind editing the post to the food and drinks category? I think it suits better there.

Below is Edit-your-post-Why-and-How-To ?  

Happy guiding 

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder | Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Google Moderator

Hi @Justice3,

Thank you for sharing your food recommendation with us! 

Since what you shared is related to food, I am relabeling your post to the Food & Drink topic in order to keep Connect organized. 

For more details about topics on Connect, check out this article: What are Connect topics.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Betreff: Nominated for best pizza slice in Hamilton

@Justice3 

Schönes Bild von den Pizzen vor dem Ofen 😀 

Level 8

@Justice3 bienvenido a Connect. Que geniales se ve las pizzas ¿Son a la piedra la cocción?

Recuerda que al contestar los post puedes mencionarlos "@" para saber a quien va dirigido.

Otro tips es que puedes editar la publicación y agregar enlaces de Google Maps para poder visitarlo virtualmente al lugar.

Y por último puedes presentarte en este post Introduce Yourself April 2024 donde puedes conocer a otros local guide. Nuevamente bienvenido a Connect 👍👍👍

Level 10

Hi @Justice3  I read the recent story on this restaurant and also am proud of our Canadian restaurant. The finals took place in Las Vegas and their pizza dough almost didn't make it on the flight to Vegas.

Welcome to Connect my fellow  Canuck  and please have a look at Your guide to connect which is packed with great info for newer members.