ajitthite's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

RECAP: Accessibility and exploring Heritage at Aga Khan Palace Meet-up by Anannya_19

Hello LGs,

Here's a recap of the meet-up hosted by @Anannya_19 at the heritage site of Aga Khan Palace in Pune on April 13, 2024, at 3:30 PM IST.

A banner designed with my photo of Aga Khan Palace, Pune.

This time, we had 7 LGs with their respective families as attendees for this meet-up, and we all enjoyed it thoroughly. 

• Anannya Banerjee and her spouse
  • Tushar Suradkar with his wife and daughter
  • Durga and Palash (first meet-up ever)
  • Tanishq  (first meet-up ever)
  • Shubham Waman
  • Hinal Lad

We met at the main entrance near the ticket booking counter and headed inside after a nice group photo with the attendees. 

Photo 01: A collage of the ticket counter, a notice board explaining the details of the entry fees, and an e-ticket.

Photo 02: A group photo with the banner.

While exploring and getting glimpses of historical places and evidence, the group also checked on some accessibility points.

Photo 03: An accessibility check with exploring the premises.

Photo 04: An accessibility check with exploring the premises.

Photo 05: A peaceful, serene room with a statue of Gandhiji and some banners displaying the details of the story depicting him at the Aga Khan Palace.

Photo 06: Another room with the details of some other great freedom fighters of India who were kept as political prisoners. An old radio of Gandhiji.

Photo 07: Banners displaying the important moments during India's freedoms.

At around 4:30 PM IST, we had a virtual call with local guides who wished to join us on the video call.

Photo 08: Our group is having some discussions on accessibility checks, showing goodies, and greeting the virtual attendees.

Photo 09: A collage of our virtual attendees.

After spending some time together, we headed to the Irani Cafe at Kalyani Nagar to taste their specialties.

We ordered their famous Iranian tea and bun maska (bun butter). During that time, we discussed some questions from our new local guides, such as how to add captions to Google Maps and how to follow any local guide on Connect. We attempted to answer the majority of their questions on the spot and then personally communicated the solution. We also had a quick video call with our dear LG friend Kasif Bhai from Pakistan.

Photo 10: A collage of the facade of Irani Cafe and their famous Irani tea and bun maska (bread butter).

We took some nice photos of the food and the entrance facade.

Photo 11: A group photo of attendees at the cafe.

Photo 12: A collage of the team photo before dispersing and they enjoying themselves while preparing the food and goodies for a photo session! 😂

We disperse with the promise of meeting again and sharing more and more information with each other, which we will post on Connect.

Sincere thanks to:
Physical Attendees:
Anannya and her spouse, @ShubhamWaman @Tushar_Suradkar and his family, @Durgak03 and Polash, @tanishqsj @HinalLad 

Virtual attendees:
@Praniketmore @TravellerG sir, @RaviSharma111 @ShailendraOjha Raj Tayade, Shubhaangi Patiil, Nidhish, Madan Kumar Jadhav, Mohan Ghyar, Sanket, Sagar, Utkarsh, and Kasif Bhai!

Cheers!

Pune, Maharashtra, India
51 comments
Level 9

Re: RECAP: Accessibility and exploring Heritage at Aga Khan Palace Meet-up by Anannya_19

My best regards to the virtual attendees who took the time to attend our video call:

@Raj_Tayade @Shubhu1 @Nidhish_Jaju @Madankumarj @mohanghyar, Sanket, @SagarDiary Utkarsh, and @KashifMisidia bhai!

Cheers!

Connect Moderator

Re: RECAP: Accessibility and exploring Heritage at Aga Khan Palace Meet-up by Anannya_19

Awesome recap with the classic @ajitthite touch 👍

It is always a pleasure to relive the moments and the time we all spent together through your perspective and lens.

Wonderful meetup, a historic place, and an enjoyable food joint.  

What more can local guides ask for 😊

Level 9

Amazing  Recap @ajitthite  DAA 🙏 This Recap is  Tell about Every moment of @Anannya_19 meet up. I liike गाँधी जी photo it is amazing 🤩😍 | This Recap is important for Historical point of view Thanks for sharing with us. 🙏

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Level 10

Classic RECAP, dear @ajitthite Ji,

Very detailed recapitulation... can't be better...

Though many photos are now familiar, your contest 12 presentation has made it more effective! 

I personally thank you for the time slot allotted for the virtual attendees - really enjoyed the session and could see many faces...

The photo #11 is a very valuable group photo - do you know who has captured it? Well framed and shot...👌💓

Thanks for publishing a collage #9, in which my face also is included.🙏

I'm sorry... Some how missed to understand that our Connect Moderator, @Tushar_Suradkar has brought his wife and daughter - that was very kind of him...🤝.

Special regards & thanks to @Anannya_19 & her spouse to host and make this mission a grand success.

As a photographer, my special regard goes to Newcomer LG @tanishqsj - photography is noteworthy - congratulations.

Overall a great event and congratulations to all the participants. 

With best regards to you all...

Respect to @KashifMisidia for attending the meet...

Special regards to @ShailendraOjha @Praniketmore @ShubhamWaman @Durgak03 @RaviSharma111 and few others...

👍🌹🙏🌻🤝

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

@ajitthite 

NICE RECAP OF AAGA KHAN PALACE DADA

Connect Moderator

Thank you @TravellerG 

My family members were curious about the local guides program and wanted to attend a meetup.

They also attended the previous meetup in Pune at Lal Mahal.

The group photo that you mentioned was captured by the hotel attendant using my average and cheap mobile phone camera.

Many people are asking the same question.

The casual group photo has turned out to be very nice and likable 😊

Level 10

Ajit ji... kindly permit me to share my warmth with these LGs.

Always a smiling face and an active participant, I express my gratitude to our dear @Raj_Tayade for his virtual presence.

Our dear @Shubhu1  @SagarDiary @mohanghyar Madankumarj ... best wishes...

Special mention about our @Nidhish_Jaju... you have a lot of future on this forum... Highly appreciate your talent and wish you all the best. 

Most sincerely...

🤝🤝🤝

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

@ajitthite Nice recap Ajit sir..... 👍🏻👏🏻🤗

Shubhangi Patil ||" I Like To be UNIQUE in Whatever I Do..!! "||

My Map||My Insta||My Post Gallery

Level 10

My very dear @Tushar_Suradkar ...

"...My family members were curious about the local guides program..."

So kind of them & you, dear friend... Kindly convey our regards & gratitude for joining us... Thanks...

I too have this practice...my wife too (as you may know, my only daughter is in London) is an LG (though not very active)... but, she joins me for our Meet-ups whenever possible - she joined our Ahmedabad, Vadodara, etc...along with another couple of Meet-ups in Chennai.

"The casual group photo has turned out to be very nice and likable"

Always a gear is not important... that's Photography - also with the best gears, an excellent photographer can go wrong also...

The "shadowless - bright light gave a special emphasis to all in the frame except for dear LG Ajith... even Hinal is well exposed...

Excellent! Great Shot... thanks for sharing it - you told it right - I LIKED IT VERY MUCH!

🙏