Ismail26's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

مرحبا كيف حالكم كل شيء بخير اود ان اسالكم بشان هذا الاقتراح هذا الاقتراح

IMG_20230806_123434.jpg

 هل يمكنك العمل بهذا بصفتك مرشد محلي ام هناك  من يتكلف من داخل الشركه بهذا العمل  المرشد المحلي العادي مثلي ومثلكم العمل بهذا هل يمكنه الحصول على هذا ام لا  هل هناك شيء اخر مثله

3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: مرحبا كيف حالكم كل شيء بخير اود ان اسالكم بشان هذا الاقتراح هذا الاقتراح

Hi @Ismail26 .

As I told you already it would be great if you add a title related to your post. This will make it easy to interact and have some answer.

Regarding your question, what do you exactly means?

Depending of the country Google is making the collection of Street Views images with his own employees, of the activity is commissioned to some companny who provide the service for them.

Local Guides can add street view as volunteers by collecting images 360° images in Video mode and uploading them through Street view Studio, as explained in Introducing Street View Studio for 360 photographers 

Level 8

@ErmesT Welcome I always have an error in the translation, and this is not all that I wrote. I wrote a lot, but I did not find anything now. The important thing is that I wrote. Can I get this way of working as a local guide? Is Morocco supported by Virtual Street View? I am from Morocco

Connect Moderator

I know you are from Morocco, @Ismail26 

As I explained already Local Guides are volunteers, that means that we are not paid, so if you are interested in a job position, you cannot do this as a Local Guide. 

In addition your country do not allow Google to collect images, that's why there's not an official Street View in there.

The blue line that you can see are provided for free by volunteers