KamalHossenR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

4 years done as a Local Guide

20231011_161849.jpg

Caption: This is the cover photo of this post and it has a big four and on the right it says Four years done as a LOCAL GUIDE.

Hello Local Guides 👋

Hope you all are well. 

I'm Kamal Hossen Rana 

From Barishal, Bangladesh 🇧🇩 

Today is special milestone in my journey as a Local Guide four incredible years of learning and sharing with community. From the beginning, I started this adventure with the simple intention of contributing to one of my favorite platforms in Google Maps on Connect. It has been a remarkable journey to continue this contribution over the years. I've shared many posts on Photography, Travel, Local Stories & Meet-ups insights, trying to make the world a little more accessible and enjoyable for everyone. 

Really makes this journey extraordinary is the people I got to meet. I have made many new friends, both locally and globally, who share tips & the same passion for contributions & discovering that I learned about different places around the world, their rich history, different cultures and unique perspectives.

I am truly grateful for the recognition and appreciation I have received from the community and users alike.  Your words of appreciation and l (kudos) have been a constant source of inspiration, pushing me to explore, contribute and share more. 

As I look ahead, I'm excited to continue this amazing journey, to discover new places, to share fresh insights, and to connect with more of you who share the same passion for exploring and making the world more accessible.

Thank you for being a part of this incredible journey! 

#MyLocalGuideAnniversary #GoogleMaps #Connect #Exploration #Community

Greetings from Barishal, Bangladesh.
Barisal Sadar Upazila, Bangladesh
27 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: 4 years done as a Local Guide

Congratulations dear @KamalHossenR on this incredible journey.

I enjoyed your posts thoroughly and also participating in your challenges and reading about your meetups.

Best wishes for many more years as a local guide 👍 

Level 8

Congratulation!

Level 10

Hello @KamalHossenR,

Congratulations on 4 years as a local guide. It is also my fourth year and I'm looking forward to the upcoming years. It can only get more exciting from here. 

Thank you for your thoughtful contributions and care about others. 

Good luck mapping! 

"It's the not the Destination, It's the Journey." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Adding 10.000 Roads

Adding 20.000 Roads

Level 8

Congratulations @KamalHossenR !! Keep inspiring.. 😃😃

Md Saiyen Azad (Chattogram, Bangladesh)
Guiding Stars 2022

You can check out my recent post about Sandakphu-Phalut Trekking

Instagram
Level 9

Dear @Tushar_Suradkar

Thank you so much for your kind words and support! ❤ 

I'm thrilled to hear that you've enjoyed my posts, Your encouragement means a lot, and I look forward to many more years as a local guide.

Best wishes to you as well.  

Level 8

@KamalHossenR تحاتي لك.مبروك هذا الانجاز العظيم..نقدر لك كل جهد بذلته في مساعدة الآخرين.انها سنوات عظيمه استفدت منها انت وغيرك.من تجارب .نرجو لك الصحه والنجاح والهدوء.نراك لاحقا باعظم من ذلك امين

Level 7

@KamalHossenR hvala na svim vašim doprinosima.

Želim vam još puno godina ovdje na Connectu.

I ja sam ovdje na ovoj sjajnoj platformi i zajednici 4 godine.

Nadam se lijepom druženju i u budućnosti.

Pozdrav, Renata

😊🇭🇷

Level 8

Great journey Congratulations @KamalHossenR 

Mohammad Palash, Bangladesh Local Guide

Read my recents Post Here

Level 9

Dear @renata1

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's been a pleasure assisting you and being a part of the Connect community. Congratulations on your 4 years here as well. I look forward to many more years and wishing you all the best in the future!