JustJake's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

A New Badge for a New Connector

Screenshot 2024-03-11 043646.png

Last month, I hosted a Virtual Meet-Up with @PrasadVR to discuss the findings of my 31-Day Road Mapper Challenge (chalege!). Today I was very surprised to get an email about my New Connector Badge. Not just because I've been on Connect for 7 years (technically, an OLD Connector) but because I wasn't sure if Virtual Meet-Ups counted towards the Connector tally. 

Many thanks to @PrasadVR for the push and Co-Hosting assistance, and to the Meet-Up Champion himself, @TravellerG, for the tips and tricks. And a HUGE thanks to everyone who attended. 

The Meet-Up preparations took some commitment. Prasad and I spent quite a lot of time preparing information, checking sources, and building a presentation. Then I spent hours reviewing and trying to calm my nerves. Now that I have 1 under my belt I can really appreciate all of the energy that goes into the process. So, Kudos to all of you other New and Old Connectors!

JustJake TRAC Badge
18 comments
Level 10

Re: A New Badge for a New Connector

@JustJake  🎉Congrats on the 'New Connect' badge! It's nice you mentioned my support. But my support is nothing compared to all the hard work you've put in. All the best. 

Signature Image
Level 8

And a HUGE thanks to everyone who attended................. congrats dear @JustJake 🤝

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 10

@PrasadVR wrote: 

It's nice you mentioned my support.

Mention it? I wouldn't have done this if you hadn't come up with the idea! You deserve a Badge. Well, maybe not since it was also your idea that I host it and all of those poor people had to look at my ugly mug for an hour 😂

Thank you for everything, Sir!

JustJake TRAC Badge
Level 10

I was so excited to have you join, @ShailendraOjha. Your dedication during the Road Mapper Challenge was awesome & it was so nice to meet you virtually. Now we're on to the next TRAC event! 

JustJake TRAC Badge
Connect Moderator

Congratulations @JustJake and @PrasadVR I must have missed this meet up. Well done on the badge.

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 10

Many congratulations @JustJake on earning this awesome badge. Soon you will bag more.

@PrasadVR is a true friend and always there to make the program success. His contribution in all aspects is commendable. Now next TRAC meet up is on his plate.

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

My Map | My Insta | My Post Gallery

Coach I Mentor I Photographer I Traveler

Level 10

@JustJake Big congratulations!

Happy Guiding~

Biswajit Chakraborty, Greetings from Dhaka-Bangladesh
Level 9

@JustJake Congratulations 😎😎

Mohamed Ahmed (Mo-TravelleerX)
Chinese Name (Wang Li 王李)
Follow me: Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - YouTube

My Greatest Articles:
My 2 Years of Experience as a Google Local Guide

My 3 Years Journey as a Google Local Guide in Egypt and China
Level 10

Hello friend @Kumaarsantosh  I am lucky to have friends like you who support me with your kind words.

Signature Image