cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Abuja Chocolate Tour & Taste Meet Up

IMG-20231024-WA0006.jpg

 This physical meet up is our own way of encouraging local businesses 

We shall all assemble at the factory Kubwa Abuja on Saturday 4th November 2023  by 8:50 am

By 9am our tour guide will gives us instruction on how to make chocolates

He will teach and guide us make customized brands

Question and Answer session will follow

10: 30am Depture 

Abuja, Nigeria
14 comments
Level 8

Re: Abuja Chocolate Tour & Taste Meet Up

@ogewuru gua! Que genial se ve este Meet-up, más si es de chocolate. Va a salir genial y seguramente se vendrá el Recap 😊

Level 8

I agree with @Maximilianozalazar 

This meet up looks great @ogewuru 

All the best for your meet up 👍

Level 10

Get ready for an experience of a life time. From pod to plate watch cocoa bean become chocolate bar

Level 10

Wishing you all the best dear friend @ogewuru 

Signature Image
Level 10

Ynt: Abuja Chocolate Tour & Taste Meet Up

Hello @ogewuru , thank you for the article. But there is something I don't understand. Is this an activity for local guides or a paid tour that you do individually? I would like to inform you that while you are sharing events or meetings here, you cannot share meetings of other companies.

Level 10

@Maximilianozalazar  how I wish you were close by to share in this exploration expedition. never mind the recap will compensate for your expectations

Level 10

@Tandrima2 Thank you, my dear supporter, the die is cast only the best is good enough

Level 10

@PrasadVR Nigeria is among the top five cocoa-producing Countries in the World. We want to promote homemade chocolate

Level 10

Ynt: Abuja Chocolate Tour & Taste Meet Up

@Gezendunyali I am hosting other LG at the factory, they have a standard price for tour and taste for which I will bear 50 percent for other LGs as host. You will be allowed to make customized chocolate bars for takeaway. Just my way of promoting local business