Saddam_1's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 8

Badge Earn πŸ“›

Hell my Connect family πŸ‘ͺ How are you all. 

Time to share some happy moments with you. I have earn badge over connect profile and map profile too. So let me show what I have earned 😊

Caption - screen shot of badgeCaption - screen shot of badge

I Happy while earning this badge its only possible because of your unconditional love and support for my post. 

Caption - master photographer badgeCaption - master photographer badge

This taking few longer to earn this badge. All we know that we got this badge after 1000 photo upload over google map. I learned from @NareshDarji  bro that quality matters quantity is only digit. So from than I work over my quality contributions so its take few longer to earn this badge. 

Also @Tushar_Suradkar  help me for making quality contributions.

Being inspired by seeing the perfect photos click from @TravellerG  sir

He always get in touch with me and providing basic tips over quality photography. 

You guys know that my previous post in Achievement section got featured and still it is

If you miss it than have a look it. 

Caption - screen shot of my feature postCaption - screen shot of my feature post

So my dear family keep supporting me, and don't forget to give your feedback over here πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

@SholaIB  Don't miss this post. 

Thanks for reading πŸ™ it😊

INDIA !Instagram!
18 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Badge Earn πŸ“›

Congratulations buddy πŸ‘

Both are outstanding achievements @Saddam_1 and credit goes to your consistent efforts and quality contributions.

Level 8

Happy to see your quick response @Tushar_Suradkar  These all are possible with your proper guidance 

INDIA !Instagram!
Connect Moderator

Hello @Saddam_1 

Thank you for tagging me. Very kind of you. We rejoice with you over your active achievements on the maps. I particularly love your figures about added roads😜. We appreciate your other achievements here on connect as well. Wish you more wins buddy.

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Level 8

Thanks buddy @SholaIB 

I love to hear from your side 

INDIA !Instagram!
Level 6

Congratulations 🎊

Level 10

Wow... Extremely happy to hear this... 

Sincerely appreciate your hard work and dedication to reach here....

Assuring our all supports and prayers for many more milestones.

Thanks for mentioning my name in your valuable post.

Best regards, my dear @Saddam_1 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

Congratulations @Saddam_1 

Keep Contributing

Level 8

Thanks @AbdullahAM  For your warm wishes 

INDIA !Instagram!
Level 8

Thanks @TravellerG  Sir you are like my mentor who guide me at each and every single step. Keep supporting 

INDIA !Instagram!