ZH_EMON's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Bangladesh Unfiltered: Snapshots of Beauty

Hey folks! 📸 I'm excited to share my pictures of Bangladesh's hidden gems—the places you might've missed! From calm river scenes to lush green spots, these pictures capture the real, raw beauty of Bangladesh.

No fancy filters, just pure, unexplored goodness. Let's take a chill trip together, away from the usual spots. Whether it's golden sunsets or peaceful paddy fields, these pictures are my way of saying, "Look at this awesome place!"

Over the HorizonOver the HorizonThe beginning of awakeningThe beginning of awakeningWhen their walk of life are differentWhen their walk of life are differentThe aflame glow of the sun during duskThe aflame glow of the sun during duskWhere ocean currents are exposedWhere ocean currents are exposedThe misty glow of the hamlet during dusk.jThe misty glow of the hamlet during dusk.jThe light rays of the busy streetThe light rays of the busy streetThe light of the path of Karnaphuli BridgeThe light of the path of Karnaphuli Bridge

Join me in soaking up the vibe of Bangladesh—the beauty that's often right under our noses. Let's appreciate the simple, stunning moments that make this country so special. Ready for a mini-adventure? Let's go!

Chattogram, Bangladesh
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Bangladesh Unfiltered: Snapshots of Beauty

All photos are very impressive @ZH_EMON 

provided you have clicked the photos or if they belong to you.

Also, the photos from the other post from 2019 are brilliant 👍

I am curious why you were away from Connect for 5 long years 🤔

Level 9

Betreff: Bangladesh Unfiltered: Snapshots of Beauty

@ZH_EMON dem kann ich nur zustimmen.

Eine wunderschöne Bilder Reise mit guter Erklärung 

Level 10

@ZH_EMON WOW!!!

What's a nice picture are added. Thanks for sharing with us.

Md. Jakir Hossan

Level 8

Beautiful photography...

thanks for share with us

Soykot Azam, Greetings from Sonargaon-Bangladesh.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You can also check

My recent post 

Facebook 

Youtube 

Level 6

I don't know why I was away from the local guide conncet. Bangladesh Local Guide Group reminded me of this again @Tushar_Suradkar