indahnuria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

CONNECT 7TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION – LET'S STAY CONNECTED

An invitation banner of Connect Happy 7th Birthday celebrationAn invitation banner of Connect Happy 7th Birthday celebration

Apa kabar… Kia ora
Hi everyone wherever you are..

Hope all of you are well, happy and safe.

It’s time of the year again to say happy, happy 7th birthday CONNECT! 

How time flies and we have shared 7 happy, incredible years TOGETHER with CONNECT. Hip hip hurray..

Let’s celebrate how CONNECT has brought us together and what we can do make  life and the world better through Connect, Google Maps and beyond.

I would like to invite you all, wonderful Local Guides from all over the world, to get up close and personal with CONNECT and GOOGLE MAPS,  and share what being Local Guides means to us and where Google Maps, together with Local Guides Connect, can take us. As Local Guides, many of us have contributed tremendously to Google Maps and share more in CONNECT as well.

Allow me  @indahnuria to be your host. Together with our special guests  @Velvel  and @br14n  , we will be sharing our colorful journey as Local Guides and of course, share some tips and tricks to ensure our fun journeys in Connect and Google Maps continues. We will also discuss some initiatives and cool things that’s happening in Connect nowadays. I sincerely hope many of you can join us, wherever you are, and celebrate together.

You are indeed welcomed to wear cute costumes, bring some party gears and show it to us during the VMU . Also, to make it merrier, you are invited to share Photos/Videos/Text/crafts/cake or anything to share for this celebration if any (with your permission, they will be displayed during the  meet-up and in the recap post)

STAY CONNECTED – UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH CONNECT AND GOOGLE MAPS

JOIN US SATURDAY, JULY 29, 2023, 4 PM JAKARTA TIME.

9:00pm – Wellington

5:00 pm - Bali

2:30 p.m. - India

3:00pm - Bangladesh

2:00pm - Pakistan

10:00am - Nigeria

9:00 am - UK

11:00 pm - Ukraine

5:00 am – US - EST

5:00 pm - Malaysia

(Hopefully the time indications are correct)

Please kindly RSVP your participation here

Google Meet Link: https://meet.google.com/cns-xuaq-eoi

Google Photo link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/8Hm6CqTt5b9qfCLf6

Can’t wait to meet you all and hope to see you soon 🎉🎉🎉

Shout out to @KashifMisidia who initiated the series of Connect 7th Birthday celebration globally, @Tushar_Suradkar @NareshDarji  as well as all the LGs across the globe supporting this 🎉 . Hope you can join the party, too! 

7th (1).jpg

Jakarta, Indonesia
27 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: CONNECT 7TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION – LET'S STAY CONNECTED

Done rsvp @indahnuria 

See you at the event all guys ! 

Nyai

Connect Moderator

Bravo @indahnuria 👌

InshaAllah I will surely attend this amazing event and will show my excitement with you guys.. count me in 😍

And thanks for supporting the idea of Connect's 7th Birthday Celebrations meet-ups 🤩

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 10

Siap sudah mengisi form @indahnuria .

Hope I can meet all of you @br14n , @Velvel , @Nyainurjanah  and @KashifMisidia .

Mohon Ijin jika off cam karena dalam perjalanan pulang dari Jogjakarta ke Bogor. 

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 8

Bls: CONNECT 7TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION – LET'S STAY CONNECTED

Done RSVP. Sampai ketemu semua... 🤩🤩

Connect Moderator

RSVP Done... 👍 with a surprise image generated using AI for LGC 7th birthday.

Wishing the very best for the meetup... @indahnuria 

Connect Moderator

RSVP Done...

All the best for your great meetup. @indahnuria 

See you soon...

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Google Vendor

Such a great meet-up initiative, thank you @indahnuria! I just noticed that you're collecting personal information (email addresses) in your meet-up registration form. Please make sure to add a disclaimer to the form that you will use these details only for the purposes of the meet-up. We value everyone's privacy here on Connect.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Dear @InaS .. thank you for reminding me. I will certainly add the disclaimer as suggested. Thanks once again

Connect Moderator

thank you so much @NareshDarji .. see you around and all the best for all the meet-ups you initiate as well..