indahnuria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Captivating Underwater World of Labuan Bajo, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia

Warmly welcomed by the local :)... dancing mantaray captured by LG @indahnuriaWarmly welcomed by the local :)... dancing mantaray captured by LG @indahnuria

Selamat siang dari Wellington

I hope all is well and happy to be back to Connect, this time with a mini photo album from my recent adventures in Labuan Bajo, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia. 

As you have probably get a chance to check my previous post, Labuan Baju, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia at a glance , I was lucky enough to visit this paradise on earth. Moreover, I did some diving here as well, as Labuan Bajo is famous for its amazing natural landscape and underwater world.

So, there I was... starting my day early at 7 AM to join a diving trip with Blue Marlin, one of diving operators in Bajo. We had 3 spots at that day, namely Penga kecil, Makassar Reef and Batu Bolong sites. Before I spill more details, please find some of my underwater photos. One thing for sure, I was super excited and overwhelmed by the beauty I saw first-hand while diving here.

Hope you like it.

I took them all with my GoPro Black Hero 8 (quite an old friend of mine) as I didn't bring my Canon and underPreviewwater casing Fantasea. Apologies if some of these amateur photos do no justice to the real beauty you can enjoy down there.

Cheers dan terima kasih

LG @indahnuria chasing the manta while diving in Labuan BajoLG @indahnuria chasing the manta while diving in Labuan Bajo

say hi to one of the locals :) .. the giant cuttlefish , sanpped by LG @indahnuriasay hi to one of the locals 🙂 .. the giant cuttlefish , sanpped by LG @indahnuria

the dancing mantaray...so captivatingthe dancing mantaray...so captivating

clear visibility at Labuan Bajo dive sitesclear visibility at Labuan Bajo dive sites

LG @indahnuria admiring the healthy corals and reef underwaterLG @indahnuria admiring the healthy corals and reef underwater

more colorful corals and sponges at Labuan Bajomore colorful corals and sponges at Labuan Bajo

More reefs and sea brain corals at Labuan bajoMore reefs and sea brain corals at Labuan bajo

school of fish, anemone and more corals at Labuan Bajoschool of fish, anemone and more corals at Labuan Bajo

36 comments
Level 8

Re: Captivating Underwater World of Labuan Bajo, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia

wow Amazing

Level 10

@indahnuriaThanks for the post.

SANJAY KUMAR DATTA
Connect Moderator

Senang sekali lihat postingan mbak @indahnuria kalau lagi bahas bawah laut. Meski jujur, saya itu orangnya takut banget dengan laut tapi seneng ke pantai, hehe. Selama diving, pernah nemu ikan aneh gitu apa tidak mbak? 

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 8

Bls: Captivating Underwater World of Labuan Bajo, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia

Indah sekali bawah lautnya

SANTAI
Level 8

Mbak nunung lawan rasa takutnya.. Pasti bisa.. Nikmat indahnya bawah laut

SANTAI
Level 8

Woww...that sounds amazing! It must have been truly breathtaking to witness all of that natural beauty or we can say paradise on earth in personand that too underwater. Amazing picturs. I am so glad that you shared your experience with us. I am sure everyone else here must be looking forward to seeing all these awesome photos of your adventures. Thanks for taking us on this virtual journey with you @indahnuria 

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Level 8

Wow it’s absolutely lovely capturing thank you @indahnuria 

Mohammad Palash, Bangladesh Local Guide

Read my recents Post Here

Level 7

Prekrasne fotografije čarobnog podmorja. 

Hvala što ste svoju ronilačku avanturu podijelila s nama draga @indahnuria 

Volim more, volim plivati.... ali jako se bojim ronjenja... Strah ogromni 😲 

😊🇭🇷

Level 9

This is extremely beautiful @indahnuria . The dancing Mantaray is my favorite one 🥰 I've never visited Labuan Bajo but sure it is at the top of my wishlist.

Thanks for sharing this.

Rasyid

Jombang, East Java, Indonesia