AnubhaBangia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

CyberHub : A Socializing Hub of Food, Entertainment & Shopping!

Hello Everyone

Greetings of the day!

Recently, I visited Cyberhub, Gurugram City, is a popular socializing zone that has multi-cuisines restaurants, shopping outlets and salon. It comes in the top and happening places to visit in Gurugram. CyberHub have hosted many entertainment events and have always been prime location for the cultural and launch shows. 

CyberHub  Post Banner - Creatives by Anubha BangiaCyberHub Post Banner - Creatives by Anubha Bangia

It is an ideal destination for art and cultural shows, media launches, displays, lifestyle shoots. TV programmers.                                                 

~~ Source DLF CyberHub Website.  

It has basket of food choices, covering every price range of affordability. Explore food joints like Haldiram's,  CyberHub Social, Burma Burma, Yeti, Punjab Grill, CafeDelhiHeights, Nando's, Chaayos and much more. 

Entry ViewEntry View

The helping boards are placed that directs you for easy navigation to your favorite spot. 

Helping Boards!Helping Boards!

Shopping Brands LineupThey have a great collection of apparels and electronics. They are all well kept and easy accessible.

Brands LineupBrands Lineup

This looked very new to me - "Take a photo and beverages booth". 

Special Booth!Special Booth!

Quick Tips :

• Don't forget to carry a water bottle on hot summer days. 
  • Contact their support team or talk to security person for wheelchair assistance. 
  • Often crowded in peak hours of lunch, evening and night. This place never sleeps. 
  • The place is well kept and high on cleanliness levels. They have placed the three colors dustbins for proper waste disposal. 
  • The place have the adequate seating arrangement in the greens, if you want to enjoy quick bites with the nature. 
  • Close to National Highway 48, that connect Gurugram to Delhi. Walking distance to Rapid Metro Station. Public Transport easily accessible. 

Hope this piece of information and my personal experience helps you in planning a visit. 

Tagging my fellow Local Guides for review and inputs:

@TravellerG @NareshDarji @Anil6969 @Tushar_Suradkar @HinalLad @VikramSingh_Valera @Tejal @ModNomad @Premalpatel @Gurukrishnapriya 

Happy Reading!

Happy Travelling!

Gurugram, Haryana, India
14 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: CyberHub : A Socializing Hub of Food, Entertainment & Shopping!

Excellent photos and post about Cyberhub @AnubhaBangia 

We used to go there often when living in Gurugram until 2021

The banner is fabulous, and tips are useful 👍

Looking forward to more posts from Gurugram... missing it very much.

Level 7

Glad that you liked the banner and quick tips. Great to know that you have visited this place.

I will be posting more on Gurugram. Thank you @Tushar_Suradkar for taking time out in reviewing my post!

Level 10

This content has been removed.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

This content has been removed.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 7

Thank you @TravellerG for all the appreciation. It means a lot! Glad that you liked the content of the post!

Level 7

Hello @AnubhaBangia , thankyou so much for sharing.

P.N.Patel
Level 8

Thanks a lot for tagging me dear @AnubhaBangia and you have given a good explanation about CyberHub, which is very interesting and informative.  I loved the way you have supported your post with beautiful pictures. Thanks again for this beautiful post.

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 9

Thanks for sharing about gurgaon @AnubhaBangia 

As lot of good memories are attached to gurgaon. 

Yes the vibe and evening in GURGAON are awesome there are lot many places in guragao having such great evening. 

I like structure writing of your post specially the pic of Coca-Cola which reminds the post of @Tushar_Suradkar  Of Coca-Cola aboard. 

thanks for sharing your thoughts and good feelings. 

Keep writing. 

Regards 

Anil 

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 7

Thank you @Anil6969 for reviewing my post! I am glad that my post brought back all your Gurgaon memories! Hoping that I am able to great travel and memories vibes through my future posts! Glad that you liked the flow of the post!!