Anannya_19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Delightful South Indian Fare at Idli Express!

I recently visited Idli Express and had a fantastic experience indulging in their Masala Dosa and Onion Uttapa.

The Masala Dosa was a delightful culinary masterpiece!

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-19 at 3.51.59 PM.jpeg

The thin, crispy exterior wrapped around a flavorful filling of perfectly spiced potatoes. The accompanying coconut chutney and sambar were the perfect complements, enhancing the overall taste and making each bite a savory delight. The dosa was cooked to perfection, with a golden-brown hue that added to its appeal.

The Onion Uttapa was equally impressive.

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-19 at 3.52.00 PM (1).jpeg

It was beautifully cooked with a generous amount of onions spread throughout, providing a delightful crunch and an explosion of flavors. The texture was just right—soft and fluffy on the inside with a crisp edge. The combination of flavors in the uttapa made it a satisfying choice.

The service was prompt and friendly, adding to the overall pleasant dining experience. The ambiance was cozy and inviting, providing a comfortable setting to savor these traditional South Indian dishes.

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-19 at 3.52.00 PM (2).jpeg

Overall, Idli Express truly delivered an authentic taste of South India. The quality, taste, and presentation of both the Masala Dosa and Onion Uttapa were top-notch, leaving me with a desire to return and explore more from their menu. If you're craving delicious South Indian cuisine, Idli Express is definitely worth a visit! 

Location -  https://maps.app.goo.gl/smQvw6CK2gXpgUhYA 

Abanerjee
Pune, Maharashtra, India
6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Delightful South Indian Fare at Idli Express!

Everything about the Idli and the Dosa looks perfect - the color, texture, and composition.

I am sure it was tasty too 😋

As the name suggests 'Express' - do they serve fast too @Anannya_19?

Level 7

Yes, indeed! The Masala Dosa and Onion Uttapa at Idli Express were not just visually appealing but also incredibly tasty! 😋

Regarding the 'Express' aspect, I was pleasantly surprised by their efficient service. Despite the rush hour, the wait time for our order was impressively short. The staff seemed well-organized, and the dishes arrived promptly after placing the order. It felt like they value both quality and speed without compromising either. So, if you're looking for a quick but delicious South Indian meal, Idli Express is definitely a spot to consider! @Tushar_Suradkar 

Abanerjee
Level 8

@Anannya_19 The Dosa and Uttapam looks yummy. South indian dish is really always tasty and tempting. I liked your post much. I have also written one post on South Indian restaurant. You can read here Vegetarian Awareness Month - My Visit to Mumbai's Authentic Veg. South Indian Restaurant. You have shared nice post. Thanks for sharing.

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Level 7

@Rohan10 Thanks much. 

I will surely check your post, I love South Indian Food. 

Abanerjee
Level 8

@Anannya_19  Beautiful photos. Making me hungry.

Excellent pics and post. Thanks for sharing them. Very wonderfully captured. Also checked my benie dosa post, which is a south Indian food hotel in Kothrud.

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state – Chanakya " ||

My Insta||My Post Gallery|| Hex sticker design competition winner

Level 7

@Praniketmore sure I'll surely check 

Abanerjee