Midhunnileshwar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Details of Schools in Google maps Must be Perfect !

what I love sharing most on Google Maps

Midhun Nileshwar

An English camp conducted in my local areaAn English camp conducted in my local areaHey Google local guides,

I’m Midhun from Kerala in India. Sharing knowledge with others is my passion and obsession. I love my profession and "Google Local Guides" because both fulfills my lifelong ambition. 

A selfie with teachers and students after a trainingA selfie with teachers and students after a training  I’m an English teacher and a teacher trainer. I used to travel extensively all over Kerala to give academic support to other schools. The most exciting part of these journeys is, sharing those travel experiences with my students.They love it. I’m very excited to share this information in Google Maps because, it always help teachers and students in Kerala, to reach the schools they need. 

Photo taken on the occasion Imparting training  for teachers in District  Centre for EnglisgPhoto taken on the occasion Imparting training for teachers in District Centre for Englisg

Schools occupies a pivotal position in local area.  I love sharing details about schools in Kerala and editing the mistakes in it because teachers and students in Kerala mostly prefer google maps for finding out the various schools. Most of the names of Government schools in my local area were uploaded wrongly, this made searching them in google maps a difficult task. I’m very happy to know that my edits were approved by google local guide team and now it is very useful for teachers and parents.      

I'm a teacher, teacher trainer and a Level 8 Local guide from Kerala (God's own country) in India , don't forget to give a like and add me as your friend .
Thank you!
@midhunnileshwar
Nileshwar, Kerala, India