Premalpatel's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Dwarka Trip - Perfect Combination Of Beach, Sun & Sky

Hello Dear Friends ,

i Recently Visited Dwarka (located - western part of Gujarat). just wanted to share few pictures with you.

feeling was too good while walking near beach with beautiful sunset.

WhatsApp Image 2023-04-06 at 8.43.59 PM (1).jpeg

i love to travel so i made one rule for me , 5 days working for professional life & 2 days spent for personal life with nature.

WhatsApp Image 2023-04-06 at 8.22.50 PM.jpeg

i enjoyed Many fun activities here, it was really memorable trip for me.

WhatsApp Image 2023-04-06 at 8.22.51 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-04-06 at 8.44.00 PM.jpeg

what was your best trip till date ? kindly share name / photos in comments 😃

@TravellerG @NareshDarji @Tejal @Kunjan811 Tagging you to know your favorite place 🤔

Thanks & BR,

Premal Patel

P.N.Patel
Dwarka, Gujarat, India
15 comments
Level 8

Re: Dwarka Trip - Perfect Combination Of Beach, Sun & Sky

Great pics of Dwarka.

Level 7

Thank you so much for your reply @bhattuc 

P.N.Patel
Connect Moderator

Excellent photos of the Dwarka beach - both day and sunset @Premalpatel 

Do they provide lifejackets with the boat rides?

I invite you to introduce yourself to the local guide community here:
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Introduce-Yourself-April-2023/td-p/3580314

Connect Moderator

Dwarka has been a favorite tourist destination for quite some time, due to its combination of a religious place and a place of entertainment. Even since Shivrajpur got the status of the world's best beach, the tourism of Dwarka has developed very well. @Premalpatel 

I've had some great memories from shivrajpur beach Shivrajpur Beach: one of the iconic beaches in India

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 7

Super fotografije @Premalpatel 

😊🇭🇷

Level 8

Nice sunset photos @Premalpatel 

Level 10

Great post, my dear @Premalpatel.

I shall respond with photos tomorrow. 

(I was out of home)

Lovingly... 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

I am waiting!!! @TravellerG 

Level 10

One of the most viewd shot of mine - close to half a million viewsOne of the most viewd shot of mine - close to half a million views

Hello, my dear friends, @Premalpatel@SachinVijayan @renata1 and @NareshDarji 

This is one of the "Most viewed" photos of my Google Maps collections. This was captured while travelling from Bangalore to Cannanore, Kerala.

Just for your company - thanks LG Sachin for reminding this commitment.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me