Anannya_19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Elevate Your Mobile Photography: Top Photo Editing Apps for Android and iOS

In the digital age, smartphones have become our primary tool for capturing life's moments. Whether it's a stunning landscape, a cherished memory with loved ones, or a spontaneous shot of everyday beauty, having a reliable photo editing app can take your mobile photography to the next level. Here's a rundown of the top photo editing apps available for both Android and iOS devices.

For Android & iOS:

1. Snapseed: Offers a wide range of tools, including filters, healing brushes, selective adjustments, and more.
  2. Adobe Lightroom: Provides professional-grade editing tools, presets, and the ability to synchronize edits across devices.
  3. VSCO: Known for its beautiful presets and advanced editing tools for exposure, color, and more.
  4. Pixlr: Offers a variety of effects, overlays, and filters along with basic editing tools for quick enhancements.
  5. Afterlight: Features filters, textures, and frames to enhance your photos creatively.
  6. Enlight: Provides a wide range of creative tools including blending modes, masking, and artistic effects

352056372_6089777771119389_4382338479900719175_n.jpg

20210307_130845.jpg

Remember, the best app is the one that resonates with your creativity and helps bring your vision to life!

Hope you like this post.

Abanerjee
Pune, Maharashtra, India
9 comments
Level 8

Re: Elevate Your Mobile Photography: Top Photo Editing Apps for Android and iOS

Very helpful and informative tips @Anannya_19

TThank you

Abhishek Patki
Level 7

Thank you Thank You

Abanerjee
Connect Moderator

I often use Snapseed @Anannya_19 . For warm tone, I use VSCO sometimes. It seems you like photography a lot, don't you?

Indonesia Local Guides
Connect Moderator

I've heard about Snapseed a lot but never got a chance to use it and here we are with more and more amazing apps for photo editing.

Thanks for the list @Anannya_19 - going to try some of these soon if available on a desktop computer.

Level 7

yes, you are right, I just love photography. 

Abanerjee
Level 7

@Tushar_Suradkar for laptops and desktops you can use photoshop. 

Abanerjee
Level 8

Hello @Anannya_19 

Your post is informative and very helpful. Thanks for sharing such helpful tips😊

Level 8

Very helpful and useful post for photography. I use Snapseed..I agree with you that it provides wide range of tools...As its by Google I love it. I used Lightroom too but not much familiar with it. Rest of the apps I will check it soon. Thank @Anannya_19 for sharing such a nice informative post with us here. 

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Level 10

Thanks for sharing @Anannya_19 

I will try Snapseed immediately.