bhayani_naitik's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Exciting Announcement! My First Post on Local Guide Connect.

Hello, Local Guides community, ‌‌😊
This is my first post on LG Connect...

I hope this message finds you all in high spirits! I just had to share my overwhelming joy and gratitude with you all.
I couldn't be more thrilled to make my first post on Local Guide Connect, and what a way to start! Google has surprised me with an incredible package to celebrate my contributions across various Google platforms. It's a true honour to be recognized for something I'm so passionate about!YouTube Tumblr & sunglassesYouTube Tumblr & sunglasses
This is more than just a gift; it's a token of appreciation for the collective effort we all put into making the world more connected and informed. It's a reminder that every photo, every review, and every insight matters!
YouTube sunglasses wearedYouTube sunglasses weared
It's a testament to how much Google values each one of us for our local insights, reviews, and photos. Our collective effort to make the world a more connected and informative place is truly appreciated.
I'm beyond grateful for this gesture from Google, and it's motivating me to contribute even more. I can't wait to see what other adventures and discoveries await us.

I am extending my heart felt gratitude toward @HarshMehta_(thanks for connecting me to the to LG community.) Thanks to @NareshDarji sir @Tejal mam @ashishdesai24 sir (for organizing LAXMI VILLAS GRAND MEET-UP) @TravellerG sir (Thanks, sir for encouraging me to write post on LG connect.) @ModNomad sir (for giving me valuable & positive feedback) and all other LGs who supports me in my journey of Local Guide...🤗

#LocalGuides #FirstPost #GoogleGifts #ContributorLove #NewBeginnings #CommunityConnection

Your faithfully,
𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐍𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐤𝐤𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐉𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐢 ‌‌‌‌
🙏😊
12 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Exciting Announcement! My First Post on Local Guide Connect.

Hi @bhayani_naitik 

I just took your post out of the spam filters. We regret marking your post as spam. As our filters run continuously and can be rather harsh at times.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Please edit your post and remove website. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Congratulations on your first post @bhayani_naitik The Vadodara meetup was amazing and really I do enjoyed very much with the Local Guides Community.  I was also very happy to meet the Local Guides in person. Meetup up soon again. 

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 9

It's great to see LG being active on connect. Inspite of being good contributor I have not been able to be live and regular with connect. 

Welcome to the community which is vibrant and supportive. Keep posting and sharing your views

Selfless Contribtor!!My Local Guide Profile @kinjalchhayaLocal Guide India
Level 10

Highly appreciate your efforts for publishing your first post... dear fellow LG @bhayani_naitik 

Thanks to our dear @NareshDarji Ji for removing out of SPAM.

Great start, dear LG...

You are in the right direction...

And your

YouTube Tumblr & sunglasses looks very beautiful.

Congratulations...

Hope to see more from you soon...

Best wishes for more achievements and success,

🤝🌹🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Welcome to connect @bhayani_naitik 

And Congratulations on your first post and the fantastic recognition from Google! 🎉 It's truly heartwarming to see your passion for contributing to the community and making the world more connected and informed. Your appreciation for fellow Local Guides and the LG Connect community is wonderful. Keep guiding 

✤ Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam 

Level 8

@bhayani_naitik تحياتي لك.مبروك.

Level 9

Dear @bhayani_naitik

Welcome to Connect 💐 🤝

Congratulations on receiving this wonderful gift. 

Greetings from Barishal, Bangladesh.
Level 9

Congratulations @bhayani_naitik 

Welcome To, Local Guides Connect 

Welcome to the prestigious Local Guides Connect - an exclusive community for Local Guides (LGs). Here, you can meet, interact, share, and also read the stories from our fellow LGs worldwide, including food & drinks, travel, culture, and many more.

Appreciate your talents and congratulate you on your first post .

Kindly TAG me(@) & reply.
Happy Guiding...

• NirmalTeja_0-1698809043686.png

Your guide to Local Guide Connect: Here.
  • NirmalTeja_1-1698809043683.png

14 helpful tips for using Connect: Here.

Thank you keep exploring.

Connect Moderator

Hello @bhayani_naitik 

Congratulations for your gift. I see that a comment was marked as solution in this achievement post which wasn't necessary.

I have un-marked it. Comments are marked as solution when they answer a question or inquiry about an issue or problem.

Enjoy your gift and keep winning.

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge