Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Exclusive Virtual Meetup - Leaderboards with AdamGT

Banner Image for the MeetupBanner Image for the Meetup

Hello LG Friends,

Greetings of the day!

This is an extended post of the original post shared by @TravellerG .

In this post, I am just sharing my own personal experience regarding the “Leaderboards” platform by @AdamGT  and its user-friendliness. As a happy user of the “Leaderboards” platform is, I find it very motivating and seeing my name in the top 100 list for August 2023. It looks promising and inspiring to contribute more and in turn bringing everyone together with authentic reviews and pictures on Google Maps.  It keeps us engaged with our contributions on Google Maps.

What it would provide us:

• The meetup will help local guides in registration process.
  • How and when to update the data.
  • It will also enable users to ask their queries and doubts related to this platform.
  • How this can help you improve your profile in Google Connect and Google Maps?
  • A leaderboard will keep you informed with your own Google Maps data and around the world data. And, how you can further direct your efforts towards authentic reviews and pictures on Google Maps.

And, much more,

Come and join us!

Block your calendar for this informative meetup :

Meet-up Date:           Sunday, the 27th of August 2023.

Starting time:             4:00 pm IST.

Meeting duration       1:00 Hr. Approx.

Original Post Link : Exclusive Virtual Meetup - Leaderboards

Meet up link: https://meet.google.com/ruv-aqqk-zke.

Co-hosts for the meetup are @Anil6969 & Me. 

International timings of the meet:

6:30 am - Michigan, 11:30 am - UK, 11:30 am - Nigeria, 12:30 pm - Italy,  3:30 pm - Pakistan,  4:00 pm - India,  4:30 pm - Bangladesh,  5:30 pm - Indonesia,  6:30 pm - Malaysia,  8:30 pm - Canberra, 10:30 pm - Willington. (Kindly recheck your local timing, please).

@HinalLad @RosyKohli @Radhikasingla1 @Mukul_Anand  @VikramSingh_Valera @SholaIB @Ankit_Raj @Pratik_89 @Tejal 

Requesting everyone to inform other LGs who are interested about the "Leaderboards"

Thank you everyone!

21 comments
Level 8

Re: Exclusive Virtual Meetup - Leaderboards with AdamGT

Eager to join and see you all, Thanks

Level 10

Sincerely appreciate your efforts to support the meetup, dear team member @AnubhaBangia 

Yes, this is an important mission & I'm it will help many LGs.

Thanks for your efforts & dedication.

Regards...

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 7

Thank you so much @RajnikantS for showing the eagerness. I truly appreciate your time and participation. You are most welcome and hoping that you will enjoy the informative session. 

Level 7

Thank you so much @TravellerG for helping me through and I am surely learning a lot in this journey. I am sure my learning journey with everyone will be a fantastic one! Excited and Eager to a part of this meetup!

Level 9

Dear friends, 

Eagerly waiting for your kind presence 

Hope you must have done your registration now blocked your 💺 seat if not do it now as the show is going to be 🏡 house full. 

Slot are getting full. 

A wonderful opportunity to express ourselves  learn how n what. ....

@Ewaade_3A @Shruti @RosyKohli @NareshDarji @AmbrishVarshney @Radhikasingla1 

Regards

Anil 

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 8

I am interested 

Level 7

Thank you so much @ShreyaMusings  for showing the eagerness. I truly appreciate your time and participation. You are most welcome and hoping that you will enjoy the informative session. 

Level 7

Thank you so much @Anil6969 for all the support towards the event. I am sure it will be informative for all the participants. Hoping for the great and positive response from our LG friends!

Level 9

Hi @AdamGT,

As discussed on yesterday's call, my name is Resham Das and I am a Level 9 local guide from Kolkata, West Bengal, India. In September 2021, I filled up a Google Form shared by you, to provide my data about joinedDate, maxPhotoViews etc. However, I have never registered on your website https://www.top100localguides.com.

Despite that, when I attempted to register yesterday, I found that the username already exists. When I tried to do a 'Forget Password' with specifying my email ID, I got no password reset email. This indicates that someone might have been using my username to get access of this website with a different email ID, and may have access to my Local Guides data. Hence, I would request you to kindly look into this matter on an urgent basis.

Regards,

@ReshamDas 

Co-founder, West Bengal Local Guides

Moderator, Delhi Local Guides Chapter

Member, India Local Guides