Anil6969's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

First #Accessible and Environment Caring Railway Station of Marathwada,(INDIA)Maharastra

The Fully Accessible Railway platform for wheelchair and saving environment ,

IMG_20210311_094747.JPG

 Accessiblity in waiting hall pic by @anil6969

hey friends Today morning i started my journey from Aurangabad Marathwada which known for world heritage Tourist place like Ajanta and Ellora caves are here.

The enterance of this railway station has already designated Parking place allocated to Wheelchair,

IMG_20210312_074558.JPG

 Allocated parking for disable person pic by @Anil6969 

The window ticket counter is also having seprate ramp fully accessible for the handicapped person ,

IMG_20210311_094747.JPG

The ladies waiting hall is seprate

and accessible and supporting ramp is there to hand hold while walking, Even the gents waiting hall is fully accessible with supporting steel pipes to hold and walk by the senior citizen and handicap person.

surprisingly the waiting hall along with toilets are also accesaible.

IMG_20210311_094808.JPG

 Accessiblity of toilets and waiting hall pic by @anil6969

I am really amzed to see that even Upper class waiting hall is also fully accessible,

IMG_20210311_094517.JPG

 so much of faclity for accessiblity impreeat me in such a way 

,that i could not my fingure from typing

though automatic esclator is there to support senior citizen Even though those who cannot walk for them transportation from one platform to another is also a dedicated vehichle is there to make accessible from one plateform with electric battery.

This railway station care for Environment ,have destroyer of mineral water bottle in the platform to Prevent Reuse of PLASTIC,

IMG_20210312_071312.JPG

Plastic destroyer pic by @Anil6969 

Hope you hlave enjoyed my post Typing in train haha,

do let me know what next topic you want me to cover in my post which you will like ,will try my level best to cover that,

IMG_20210311_093121.JPG

Aurangabad Railway Station India pic by @Anil6969 

regards

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
66 comments
Level 9

Re: First Accessible and Environment Caring Railway Station of Marathwada,(INDIA)Maharastra

thanks @JaneBurunina  

for first liking the post ,have you come across any railway station with fully accessible with Environment saving together ?

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Connect Moderator

Re: First Accessible and Environment Caring Railway Station of Marathwada,(INDIA)Maharastra

You are welcome @Anil6969! Your wonderful post truly deserves many likes! Thank you for sharing with us about this place!

A pity I can't call the Railway Station in my hometown "Accessible and Environmentally friendly place".

Level 9

Thanks for your kind words really it means a lot to me ,keep inspiring

regards

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 9

thanks @Sophia_Cambodia 

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 10

नमस्कार..

@Anil6969 

छान,

किप इट अप..

Connect Moderator

Welcome to Aurangabad 🙏

Thank you for this wonderful post and for 'Darshan' of the Railway Station after 30+ years.

Level 9

yeah thanks @Tushar_Suradkar 

Aurangabad transformed when i was staying here in 2008 and now its got changed i had also visited after five years seems APLUKI WATTOYE.

regards

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 9

shukriya @KashifMisidia 

for visting my post on accessiblity with Environment care

reagards

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 9

thanks @patriciocabreraate for taking your time and visiting my post do you come across such rare combination accessblity with Environment Saving Cause ?

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards