Midhunnileshwar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Gonna conduct a Meet-up !

Can anybody share how to make my meet up better ? 

May I use the Local guides/Google Logo's will it violate  any Google/LocalGuides policies

Screen shoot of meet-up detailsScreen shoot of meet-up details

I'm a teacher, teacher trainer and a Level 8 Local guide from Kerala (God's own country) in India , don't forget to give a like and add me as your friend .
Thank you!
@midhunnileshwar
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Gonna conduct a Meet-up !

Hi @Midhunnileshwar,

Thanks for reaching out!

Please note that Local Guides may not use the Google trade marks (such as the Google logo and Local Guides Pin). Using them is a violation of the Local Guides Rules. You can make your own logos for your Meetup.

You can easily organise a meet-up on our website. Once your meet-up is approved, it will automatically appear as a post in the Meet-ups topic section for other Local Guides to participate. To learn more, check this How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up article.

Hope you find this information useful.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @Midhunnileshwar,

Thanks for reaching out!

Please note that Local Guides may not use the Google trade marks (such as the Google logo and Local Guides Pin). Using them is a violation of the Local Guides Rules. You can make your own logos for your Meetup.

You can easily organise a meet-up on our website. Once your meet-up is approved, it will automatically appear as a post in the Meet-ups topic section for other Local Guides to participate. To learn more, check this How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up article.

Hope you find this information useful.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @Petra_M 

I didn't use any #localguide logo's yet .

I saw many photos of meet-ups in Localguideconnect, where the localguides are holding   Google logo and Local Guides Pin etc. So i asked this question ! ok ...

I'm a teacher, teacher trainer and a Level 8 Local guide from Kerala (God's own country) in India , don't forget to give a like and add me as your friend .
Thank you!
@midhunnileshwar