cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Google Local Guides

Local Guides LogoLocal Guides Logo

Google Local Guide is....😚

If we think back to a few years ago, one thing that stands out is the change in everything that is truly remarkable. To take an example, think a few years ago you want to go out to a village and that city is new to you, there is no one you know in that city, so do you remember what you were doing, how you were planning? It happened in the city, but if someone's address was to be found in his own city or village, it was not easily...!Today, however, it is not like that. In a second, we can get information about our city, village, even the whole world, but without any knowledge of where to go, what is the road, is there a train? Bus, or plane, where to stay, what to eat there, how the atmosphere will be there. Everything i.e. we get answers to numerous questions easily.

Have you ever wondered how it is possible?

Numerous of guides like you and us working for you for free. Anyone who likes to travel is very happy to share their experiences. Also, every day they put some updates on their google map, their good or bad experience, good photos, preparations for the trip are put in the update, the purpose behind this is the same that people like us should not get any kind of trouble...

I think every guide should be Google map is an app that is in everyone's smart phone or you can install it from google play just a little registration process you too can help others by establishing yourself as a good google local guide.

I am proud to be a Google Local Guide 

@Tushar_Suradkar 

Raj_Tayade ||" Relationships are formed when you travel with your heart "||

My Map||My Insta||My Post Gallery

1 comment
Connect Moderator

Re: Google Local Guides

Very nice post @Raj_Tayade 

I greatly appreciate you making the effort to put this together.

Indeed, many Google Maps users in Aurangabad and Pune do not know about 'Local Guides' program,

We should educate them and invite them for meetups locally.

Looking forward to meeting you in Pune on Sunday - March 17 😊