ajitthite's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Great Place to pause for Some Moments to Live: Ka'Soul Cafe, Pune

Hello LGs,

I have to share a recent experience I had at a cafe that was a little further away but still easily accessible from the city.

A cover photo of Kasoul Cafe with the title of the post.

Ka'Soul Cafe, tucked away along Kondhwa-Saswad Road, provides a distinctive dining experience that goes beyond simple food. This undiscovered gem creates a cozy and welcoming atmosphere by fusing a community center, art gallery, and cafe.

As soon as we walked in, the atmosphere here nearly enveloped us. The primary style of decoration is Himachal Pradesh, in keeping with the name. 

Photo 01: Main facade view from the free street parking in front of the cafe. They have a security to guide you for parking.

The coffee lounge is the ideal location to enjoy freshly brewed coffee and take in artwork on display. We discovered that their menu offers a variety of options, from delectable cafe fare to more special selections.

Photo 02: As soon as we entered, we were greeted with a nice open space with lord Ganapati statue on the left. A tiled pathway guided us to the stairs to cafe and terrace.

The staff was friendly and ensured our visit was comfortable and enjoyable. With its focus on community and creativity, Ka'Soul Cafe was the perfect spot to unwind and catch up with friends and family.

Photo 03: Coffee bar is located at a stilt level and counter on one and huge indian style comfortable seatings on the other.

Photo 04: The terrace is also huge and seating arrangement is very cozy and not congested. They have a seperate group section at the far end.

Photo 05: They have a limited but a good selective food choices. We ordered some Nachos with cheese and Salsa, and Paneer tikka Naanza. It was delicious. 

So, the next time you are in the Kondhwa-Saswad area, skip the regular and head to Ka'Soul Cafe for a memorable experience!

My review of the place: https://maps.app.goo.gl/GtDgwVaLNK5gBwN68

Cheers!

| Ajit Thite | “Collect moments, not things” – Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | A Photo Challenge of the Roses: Nature's Masterpieces | Unusual, strange siting challenge: I noticed a plane parked next to the highway! ‌ |
Pune, Maharashtra, India
22 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Great Place to pause for Some Moments to Live: Ka'Soul Cafe, Pune

For a moment, I got the impression of a cafe from Himachal, though nice use of that soulful place in a cafe name 👍

The interiors are lavishly decorated, and the ambiance is impressive.

The food looks appetizing and with a nice blend of some greenery in the interiors with a touch of spirituality, I think the cafe is indeed a great peace to the soul.

All photos and collages are superbly done, as always @ajitthite 

Thank you for introducing a nice cafe on the faraway Katraj-Kondhwa road 👍

Level 9

KA'SOUL CAFE, To Pause some moments to live,  Wonderful Cafe with Ka'soul style, This place is looking forward to New Culture , Visitors can experience Both Food as well as culture, to Different City , or different places This post is written like Expert Business Reviewer with great 👍  Detail.

Thank You @ajitthite  Daa for sharing with us. 

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Level 8

@ajitthite 

DADA nice cafe.

Level 8

Wow, Its looks very nice place @ajitthite dada.

The ambience of the place looks so elegant.

Beautiful photos as always.

Food looks tempting and delicious

Shubham Waman || "Every click tells a Story" ||

My Profile Follow me on Maps Instagram 
Level 8

Seems really great place. The ambience looks fabulous. And food quality also seems great. I will surely visit in future. Thanks @ajitthite for sharing this wonderful place. 

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Level 9

Thanks for liking it, @Tushar_Suradkar. Yes, the entire decor is designed to suit the name, it is also located in ghat with a great view and constant breeze. 

We just loved it. We should try visiting before sunset to get a good view in daylight.

Cheers!

My Latest posts :- | A Photo Challenge of the Roses: Nature's Masterpieces | Unusual, strange siting challenge: I noticed a plane parked next to the highway! ‌ |
Level 9

Betreff: Great Place to pause for Some Moments to Live: Ka'Soul Cafe, Pune

@ajitthite 

Ein sehr informativer Beitrag über dieses schöne Café mit ausgezeichneten Bildern 

Level 9

Thanks a lot, @RaviSharma111 ji. Your comments are important to me as always and thanks for appreciation.

Cheers!

Level 9

Thanks a ton, @mohanghyar!

Cheers!