Osama_El_Maghrby's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How can I help and communicate on Connect?

For more that 10 years i have using google maps and add photos and help others everywhere around the world, but unfortunately I just joined to you now!

I don't know exactly how i can help and Communicate here with you, but i will try to reading more about it. 

Screenshot_20210207-102105_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20210207-102113_Maps.jpg

Cheers

Osama El Maghrby
أسامة المغربي
Guide around the world
https://linktr.ee/acadgroup
Generated using https://ndsmyter.be/local-guides-banner/
Cairo, Egypt
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Travelling around the world

Hello @Osama_El_Maghrby,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I hope you will have a lot of fun exploring the community. As you probably have already noticed, there are different sections which show up different topics like Travel, Photography, Meet-ups, How-tos etc.

Since this is your first post, please take some time to read the following articles which will help you in the Community: How to choose a topic for your Connect post and 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

You can always introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides via our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - February 2021.

Connect is all about originality! For further information, please have a look at the following link and the rules of the forum. Moreover, posts with more content and good photos have a good chance of being featured or chosen for a Friday Favorite post.

Furthermore, you can create meet-ups via Connect. If you don't know how to get started I recommend that you check this post as it lays out all the correct steps on how to submit your meet-up.

PS: I am going to move your post to the How-tos section on Connect, the place where Local Guides share and ask questions related to Connect and Google Maps. Moreover, I am going to change the title of your post in order to make it more descriptive.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hello @Osama_El_Maghrby,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I hope you will have a lot of fun exploring the community. As you probably have already noticed, there are different sections which show up different topics like Travel, Photography, Meet-ups, How-tos etc.

Since this is your first post, please take some time to read the following articles which will help you in the Community: How to choose a topic for your Connect post and 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

You can always introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides via our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - February 2021.

Connect is all about originality! For further information, please have a look at the following link and the rules of the forum. Moreover, posts with more content and good photos have a good chance of being featured or chosen for a Friday Favorite post.

Furthermore, you can create meet-ups via Connect. If you don't know how to get started I recommend that you check this post as it lays out all the correct steps on how to submit your meet-up.

PS: I am going to move your post to the How-tos section on Connect, the place where Local Guides share and ask questions related to Connect and Google Maps. Moreover, I am going to change the title of your post in order to make it more descriptive.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Thanks @BorrisS 

Cheers

Osama El Maghrby
أسامة المغربي
Guide around the world
https://linktr.ee/acadgroup
Generated using https://ndsmyter.be/local-guides-banner/