AngieYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Introduce Yourself — March 2024

Hi everyone! Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to our community.

As “Introduce Yourself” threads can be lengthy, we start a new one each month and lock past threads. You can check previous threads, like February's, to see who recently joined and where they’re from. We’ll merge any “I’m new” and “Hello world” posts we find elsewhere with this thread to keep things organized.

Do you want to be featured in our monthly Introduce Yourself posts? Share your introduction in the comments, following the five prompts below, and a horizontal photo of yourself (in landscape mode). The best introductions will be considered for future Introduce Yourself posts. Please note: Your response may be edited for clarity. By taking part in this challenge, you agree to allow us to share your answers and photo(s) publicly here on Connect.

This month, meet @AnnaMassahud! Annamaria is a Local Guide Level 7, and here’s what she shared. 

Caption: A photo of Annamaria Santos smiling. (Local Guide @AnnaMassahud)Caption: A photo of Annamaria Santos smiling. (Local Guide @AnnaMassahud)1. Name: Annamaria Santos

2. Location: Belo Horizonte, Brazil 🇧🇷

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love helping people get information and learn about a place’s characteristics before visiting it in person. I really like sharing photos and experiences.

4. My favorite thing to explore: I like exploring parks, rural landscapes, and restaurants. 🥂

5. Fun fact about me: I play Minecraft or Fortnite almost daily. 🎮

Nice to meet you, Annamaria! Local Guides, don’t miss the chance to say hi to Annamaria in the comments below and share your introduction, too.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Belo Horizonte, State of Minas Gerais, Brazil
140 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself — March 2024

Hi @AnnaMassahud 

Great to meet you.

Hi

Morten 

Connect Moderator

Hello @AngieYC 

Thank you  for the introduction post for March and happy new month.

@AnnaMassahud please to meet you. I love nature as well and of course a foodie through and through. See you around on the forum 

Happy guiding 

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder | Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Connect Moderator

Nice to meet you @AnnaMassahud 😊

Thanks @AngieYC for introducing new member here. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Nice to meet you @AnnaMassahud 

Welcome to LG Connect 🙏

Is the SkyDesk Chicago the same as the Willis Tower?

I went all the way up there last year and could not see even across the street, it was a winter morning.

b.t.w., in my home, I see players updating Fortnite more frequently than they are seen playing it 😊

Level 8

Hi 

Welcome on board!

Nachiket Methre
Level 10

Welcome  @AnnaMassahud to LG Connect Family. Delighted to meet you here. 

We share some commonalities:

- 'Santos' happened to be in my LG Connect id as well 😀 'kumaarsantosh'

- I also love to explore nature, Park and Restaurants.

Thanks @AngieYC for introducing Annamaria Santos.

Cheers!

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

My Map | My Insta | My Post Gallery

Coach I Mentor I Photographer I Traveler

Level 9

Hi @AnnaMassahud 

Congratulations for featuring on connect for the month of March 2024.

It is great to know more about you.

Thank you so much for Introducing Annamaria and sharing the post with us @AngieYC 

Connect Moderator

@AnnaMassahud Hi!

We are so glad to meet you on Connect!

I am Md Shafiul Bashar from Dhaka, Bangladesh.

I like meeting new Local Guides, hosting Meetups, and exploring new cities!

20240222_164401-EDIT.jpg

Level 9

Hello @AnnaMassahud welcome to connect Glad  to see you 

@AngieYC thank you for sharing with us.