Ivi_Ge's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Introduce Yourself - October 2020

Hi everyone! Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to our community.

As “Introduce Yourself” threads can be lengthy, we start a new one each month and lock past threads. You can check past threads, like September's, to see who recently joined and where they’re from (simply search for "Introduce Yourself"). If you're new, please use this thread to post your “I'm new” or “Hello world” posts. We’ll merge any posts we find elsewhere with this thread to keep things organized.

I’ll kick off this month’s introductions.

Caption: A photo of me and my mom in front of the tall red Itsukushima Floating Torii Gate in Japan. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)Caption: A photo of me and my mom in front of the tall red Itsukushima Floating Torii Gate in Japan. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)

1. Name: Ivelina (my friends and family call me Ive or Ivi)
  2. Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Being a Local Guide means that I can travel all around the world with one click. Every time I go on Connect or open Google Maps, I discover new places, get to share my own experiences and learn something fascinating. Adding new places on the map is also fun, and as a Local Guide, I know that it helps others get a better idea of what to expect in my area.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I love to travel, and my favorite thing is planning a trip with the help of Google Maps. I am organized and prefer to check the place, read some reviews, and take some helpful notes before my visit. In other words, I like to explore places virtually first. Once I’m back, I share my photos and reviews, too.

Caption: A photo of a Japanese textbook and a notebook with a list of Japanese characters. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)Caption: A photo of a Japanese textbook and a notebook with a list of Japanese characters. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)

1. Fun Fact about me: I don’t like watching movies and series at all; I just don’t have the patience to sit still and watch till the end! Instead, I really enjoy learning new Japanese characters in my free time. I started learning Japanese in high school, and this activity has become my hobby.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Sofia, Bulgaria
318 comments
Level 6

ma ville

bordj el emir abdelkader est une petite ville  a la willaya de tissemsilt , bien venue chez nous 

Level 6

Photography

1. i like a travel 
  2. Phototgraps
  3. I like foods & drinks
  4. New place visite
Level 5

Oh my love to this city

Sana its my city and have great love 

Level 5

Re: Oh my love to this city

Please please you  should tries travels to yemen  

You must love this country 

Trust 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Oh my love to this city

Hi @abdoalshaqhdary,

Welcome to Connect! : ]

We would love to hear more about the city of Sana'a, as for the moment the current post would be relocated from the category of Photography to Travel, should it be more suitable for the subject.

In case intended for Connect Live 2020, you can check out this year's applications guidelines here and find some useful tips for creating an application post here. (the posts language tag would be removed, as currently English is the language the post was presented - for further remarks, do feel free to check How do I find posts in my preferred language? for further remarks)

To learn more about each topic you can check the interesting read on basic etiquette on Connect with 14 helpful tips for using Connect, as well as our monthly Introduction post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 6

Re: Introducing updates to the Saved tab on Google Maps

maybe it's because I'm a londoner that I love london town ...hello guides who wants to be my friend ...I love you all ....IMG_1590851582205.jpg

Level 3

Haramaya city

• Haramaya Is Ethiopian City In Oromia Region 
  • Haramaya is big city in Oromia East Hararge This city is Best City in Oromia 
Level 6

photography is life

IMG_9914 copy.jpg

this is a wonderful place to think about life and the next move, I'm sorry I don't know what to say I'm not good at that, but the picture may speak for me.

Level 6

Natural Photography

Natural Photography . I love photography . Click natural morinng photography . Love wildlife photography environmental studies and history covering