IMG_20230105_192616.jpg

IMG_20230106_124544.jpg

IMG_20230106_124556.jpg

IMG_20230106_124612.jpg

IMG_20230106_124619.jpg

IMG_20230106_124622.jpg

IMG_20230106_124637.jpg

IMG_20230106_124704.jpg

 this is simple local food homemade Karachi Pakistan very good fresh vegetable eat salad potato and achar delicious test we make at home is best local food at homemade thanks a lot who want to enjoy this most welcome friend want to eat thanks a lot once again regard from Karachi Pakistan

6 comments
Level 9

Re: Introducing simple food homemade Karachi Pakistan

It's a great way to highlight traditional Pakistani cuisine and to show how easy it is to make delicious meals at home@Mehmood1 

Level 7

@NahidHossain yes this is home made cooking to easy cook it's a very good thanks a lot

Google Moderator

Hi @Mehmood1 and thank you for sharing with us. 

Maybe you could share a bit more about the food in your photos. I would like to hear how this was prepared, it looks delicious. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

@Ivi_Ge thks you be happy always in your life my best wishes with you and your family best of luck 🤞 I will try to show pic how to make simple homemade food 

Google Moderator

Thank you @Mehmood1 and we are looking forward to your new posts. Keep posting and contributing. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

@Ivi_Ge thks you that's is great for me