Praniketmore's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Kadyawarcha Ganpati, the temple of Ganesh Ji's footprint

Kadyawarcha Ganpati, the temple of Ganesh Ji's footprint

(कड्यावरचा गणपती, गणेशाची पहिली पाऊलखुण असलेले मंदिर,आंजर्ले कोंकण)

Review link: Click here 

#1 In these Photographs we see The attractive hemispherical dome of Kadyawarcha Ganesh Temple features all-over carvings of Ashtavinayak Ganesh.#1 In these Photographs we see The attractive hemispherical dome of Kadyawarcha Ganesh Temple features all-over carvings of Ashtavinayak Ganesh.

The Kadyawarcha Ganpati Temple is a breathtaking and auspicious location nestled in a picturesque, hilly landscape at the elevated Anjarle Village. Originally, pilgrims had to cross the river by boat, but a substantial bridge has since been built across it.

When the temple was first constructed, it had wooden pillars and an ancient structure. Many locals believed in the temple after receiving blessings from God Ganpati, and as a result, the surrounding community became aware of its power. Taking pictures inside the temple's main gabha is prohibited. The temple was then turned into a popular tourist destination. The legend surrounding this temple is that it was originally located below a hill close to sea level, but after realizing it was being submerged by waves, it was moved to the top of the hill. In 1988, a bhaktidham was also built next to the temple, where a large number of devotees came to stay..

#2  In these Photograph we see the main entrance gate of temple.#2 In these Photograph we see the main entrance gate of temple.

#3 In these Photograph we see entry and outside garden beside temple .#3 In these Photograph we see entry and outside garden beside temple .

#4 In these Photograph we see there is lot of space  in main hall for devotees in the temple.#4 In these Photograph we see there is lot of space in main hall for devotees in the temple.

The followers received several blessings, revelations, and miracles from God Ganesh. These, I believe, are the ones from the Ganesh Temple, where the Ganesh Ji trunk is oriented right-sided.There is a celebration on Ganesh Jayanti every year.

There is a small, beautifully constructed Shiva temple to the left of the main temple. The shivlinga there is exquisitely crafted, and the temple area is wheelchair accessible, with a sign indicating so.A little statue of Hanumanji can be found 100 meters from the back of the temple. Nearby lies the little footprint of Ganesh Ji, which believers believe to be his original footprint. And because of these Lord's footprints, this temple is also well-known and draws tourists

#5 In these Photograph we see the drinking water well where a few turtles and fish reside and where a devotee feeds him.#5 In these Photograph we see the drinking water well where a few turtles and fish reside and where a devotee feeds him.#6 In these photograph we see the Bhakt Dham beside temple.#6 In these photograph we see the Bhakt Dham beside temple.

.There is a water well next to the temple where fish and turtles can be found, and devotees feed him there. There is one prasad distribution counter in the temple's main hall.

Additionally, they take contributions online. Outside the temple area, there are numerous prasad and food counters where you may get healthy juices and meals.

#7 In this photographs we see pathway leading to Ganeshji's footprints, a modest temple, is visible here. Wheelchair accessibility is provided by the route.#7 In this photographs we see pathway leading to Ganeshji's footprints, a modest temple, is visible here. Wheelchair accessibility is provided by the route.#8  These photographs show the footprint of Ganesh Ji's little temple structure and real stone footprints adjacent to it.#8 These photographs show the footprint of Ganesh Ji's little temple structure and real stone footprints adjacent to it.#9  In these photographs showing the wheelchair-accessible route board, cooler water for drinking, and shoes stand available for free outside the temple.#9 In these photographs showing the wheelchair-accessible route board, cooler water for drinking, and shoes stand available for free outside the temple.

️   Accessibility :

The entire location, including the temple, is wheelchair accessible.and large parking space available and parking is free of cost.

🚗How to reach there :

You can drive a private automobile or take public transportation there. travel around 24 miles to Anjarle Village from Dapoli City. You may also take a direct bus from Dapoli Bus Stand. You can go directly to Dapoli via Pune to Khed or Mumbai to Dapoli Road.

🏘Where to stay :

There are several reasonably priced hotels around the temple. You can also stay at Harne, which has a view of the beach, and the temple is 10 kilometers away from the location.

🍽where to eat :

There are several reasonably priced hotels around the temple.

🌍Nearby Location:

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state – Chanakya " ||

My Insta||My Post Gallery|| Hex sticker design competition winner

Dapoli, Maharashtra, India
20 comments
Level 8

Re: Kadyawarcha Ganpati, the temple of Ganesh Ji's footprint

@Praniketmore 

Nice temple pictures and also accessibility here to wheelchair.

Garden view best.

Level 7

@Praniketmore very interesting post. Nicely elaborate with pictures. Would love to visit this place once. 

Connect Moderator

The best part of the post is the photos, as usual, of which I like the nicely captured cusped dome - a classic Hindu architecture.

The footprints of Ganesh are also new to me 🕉

Superb post, and another hidden gem from Konkan @Praniketmore 

Your posts are always delightful 😊

Level 7

Hey @Praniketmore 

Ganpati Bappa Morya 🙏😇

Interesting post and beautiful pictures. I am truly in love with Lord Ganesha, he brings solace to heart and looking at his footprint, it feels like He is signalling us "Put your best foot forward". Thank you so much for sharing such wonderful post. On my bucket list

Lots of love and best wishes
Mayuri Kubal
#LocalGuideOfMaharashtra
#IndiaLocalGuide

Check my latest post here  5 Years of Local Guiding and many more to come!!! 

Level 8

Thank you @mohanghyar for appriciation and reading my post .

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state – Chanakya " ||

Level 8

Thank you @Durgak03  for appriciation and reading my post .

Level 8

Thank you @MayuriKubal  for reading my post ,It's good to hear that you admire Lord Ganesh, as many Ganesh temples in Konkan have interesting histories.You should come once; you really enjoyed it. 

Level 8

Thank you @Tushar_Suradkar I appreciate you reading my post and thoughtfully highlighting some of my points. 

Level 9

Betreff: Kadyawarcha Ganpati, the temple of Ganesh Ji's footprint

@Praniketmore 

Ein sehr gut strukturierter, interessanter Beitrag mit vielen schönen Bildern und den Links zu Google Maps als zusätzliche Information.

Der Beitrag gefällt mir sehr gut.