Did you mean: 
Level 10

Kala Ghoda Art Festival Mumbai

Kala Ghoda Art Festival Mumbai

Kala Ghoda

Kala Ghoda, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India

February 10, 2019 @ 11:00 (IST)

Hello Mumbaikars.

Kala Ghoda Art Festival is a unique festival which happens every year from 2nd February to 10th February. This festival takes place in and around the Kala Ghoda area in Fort, Mumbai. Multiple events are held in multiple venues.

Join us and witness this multi cultural art festival where various artists will showcase their talent through amazing Artworks. Note: this Meetup involves a moderate amount of walking.

All Participants are requested to respect the artist works on display and not to touch or damage any art installations

Who can join:- Everyone

What to bring :- Water bottle, equipments or gazettes for photography, Powerbank.

Meeting Point :- CSMT Railway Terminus.

RSVP here

Kala Ghoda, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
15 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Kala Ghoda Art Festival Mumbai

Hi @NandKK,

Thanks for sharing.

It sounds very cool, I wish I could go. I can't wait to see the recap.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 1

Nand Kishore kindly share your contact number so I can connect with you

Hi @devkash 

You might not know but we do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a Private Messaging System in place instead.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Nand Kishore bhai udar kisko Milne ka kuch contact milega

Level 8

Okkk  petra

Level 8

Bhai (PHONE NUMBER REDACTED) connect with me

Hi @Abdulayaz 

I redacted your phone number from the post.

Just write him your contact details via PM (private message) not publicly here, please.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @NandKK 

Thanks for hosting this meetup.

I was new in mumbai

And looking for local guid meetup.

I joined the whatsapp group too.

Please share the more information.

Level 10

Thank you @Petra_M 

I will share the RECAP very soon.