KamalHossenR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Let's Celebrate World Photography Day-2023 by Sharing won photography

20230918_213033.png

Caption: It is surrounded by green plants, In the distance small hills and mountains. There is a local guides sticker and World Photography Day written on it.

Happy World Photography Day to all!

Photography has a unique power, the power to freeze a moment in time, to tell stories without words, and to evoke emotions that transcend boundaries. As we celebrate International Day of Photography, let's take a moment to reflect your Creativity, Talent and Magical Photography. 

KamalHossenR_1-1695059729435.jpeg

Caption: This photo was taken from the highest point of Chandranath Hill. I took this photo with my mobile samsung A71 

On this World Photography Day, let's embark on a visual journey through the breathtaking Photography that you have taken surrounding us. 🌄 Whether you're an expert photographer or simply a enthusiast, there's something magical about these towering giants that inspire us. 

KamalHossenR_2-1695059729009.jpeg

Caption: Seeing this cloud surrounded by many green plants and small-big many  hills. This photo was taken from the Sajek Valley Helipad around 8am. I took this photo with my mobile samsung A71

I'm inviting you all to participate in this Celebration. Share your favorite photographs in the comments below and let's celebrate World Photography Day-2023. 📷 Don't forget to include a short description of the location and any interesting stories behind your shots. Let's unite through the lens and appreciate the beauty of our world! 

#WorldPhotographyDay #NaturePhotography #LocalGuideConnect

Greetings from Barishal, Bangladesh.
Barisal Sadar Upazila, Bangladesh
7 comments
Level 8

Re: Let's Celebrate World Photography Day-2023 by Sharing won photography

_DSC0939.JPG

This photo was taken by me in Zero Point, gangtok, Sikkim

Level 9

The sky is full of clouds, blue sky is visible and the high mountain is really a wonderful photo 📸 

Dear @NazmusShahadat

Thank you so much for sharing this great photo with us.

What device did you use to capture this photo?? 

Level 8

You are welcome,  this photo was taken by Pixel 6 

Level 9

Dear @NazmusShahadat

Thank you very much for sharing the information about the device you used to take that great photo. 

I also wanted to let you know that you can tag a member when you comment on Connect. This way you send a notification and the Local Guide knows that you are talking to them. To do so, you just need to add the symbol @ before their name, like I did with you.

Level 8

Thank you @KamalHossenR for you advised. 🙂

Level 10

All pictures are awesome 🥰 @KamalHossenR 

thank you for sharing with us 

MD PAPEL MAHAMMUD , BANGLADESH LOCAL GUIDE

Read My Recents Post Here!

Level 9