AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Discussion on Local Guides' 2024 Star Videos

@Rednewt74 @AdamGT nein ich habe es ganz zu Beginn mit dem Link aus der Beitrittsbeschreibung versucht und jetzt aufgrund der Nachricht von Adam . Aber jedesmal die Warnung und so etwas verunsichert mich.

Du meinst also ich kann es bedenkenlos installieren 

Level 8

Hallo @Annaelisa

Ich hatte auch zunächst Bedenken wegen Telegramm.

In Deutschland nutzten es ja auch viele Schwurbler und es ging durch die Medien als Plattform für Aluhutträger 🙈

Ich habe über den Google play store die App herunter geladen und alles ist ok.

Ich weiß nicht seit wann, aber schon einige Monate und ich nutze es nun regelmäßig. Keine Probleme oder Fehler.

Es ist großartig ein Teil der T100 Gruppe zu sein

Über mich | Liebe Grüße aus Lage, der kleinen Zuckerstadt im schönen Lipperland, gelegen im Westen von Deutschland

Level 9

@Stephanie_OWL danke Stephanie dann werde ich mich auf den Weg machen 👍😊

Level 8

Freue mich dich dort zu lesen 😉

@Annaelisa

Über mich | Liebe Grüße aus Lage, der kleinen Zuckerstadt im schönen Lipperland, gelegen im Westen von Deutschland

Level 9

@Stephanie_OWL so angemeldet bin ich jetzt nur wie komme ich an die Gruppe 

Level 10

You are awesome @Rednewt74! Thank you for staying so on top of this, and that is good to know! I will definitely keep a lookout for that when I fill out the star video info and remember to input it as seconds. 💖 I appreciate you letting us know of this change. 👩‍❤️‍👨

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Local Guides' 2024 Album of Star Videos

This content has been removed.
Level 10

Finally got to adding my 2024 star video to the album @JustJake💖 Great reminder that you sent to me a few weeks ago, or it would have completely slipped that I forgot to add it! 😉

I just read your star video album post too about the Herb Box. I think you and I are twins on enjoying fast food as our go to! That photo though of the spread just looks amazing! I could use a bit of all those sugary treats to wake up my brain this morning. 💕

Level 9

Although my star video, and others with fairly high numbers of views, have not been updated in weeks, my total video views (impact) continues to go up. My average view per video is now above 23,000

Alfred New
TRAC Badge
Level 8

This is similar to what I'm experiencing with photos @Rednewt74 

The top ones aren't moving at all, yet the overall total keeps on increasing.