DilipC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Local park hijacked by nearby supermarket

This place is actually a small roadside park, hijacked by a nearby supermarket.  Images, reviews, etc. still shows the park.  Tried correcting, but gets rejected due to owned location.  Original name is Vettamukku Park.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/BIS+SUPERMARKET/@8.5084212,76.9874139,21z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1svett...

Trivandrum, Kerala, India
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Local park hijacked by nearby supermarket

Hi @DilipC

I think it's relevant for you to also seek help on this in the Maps support forum.

Please see this link to learn how to use the Maps support forum successfully.

You can easily find the profile that most likely did the take over. Look through the photos. Two are from a supermarket. This profile has no other contributions than the 2 photos added to the park. And the profile name is the same as the supermarket. Mention this when reporting to the Maps forum. 

Please also specify which languages the name you mentioned is in. 

Or maybe a Google moderator will escalate this. 

Cheers
Morten

Level 10

@MortenCopenhagen Map Support never worked for me.  Admins/Moderators here reporting to the Map team yielded better results.

Connect Moderator

Then let's tag @Bobiisha and kindly ask her to escalate this.

@DilipC

Cheers 

Morten 

Former Google Contributor

Hey @DilipC,

Thanks for reaching out to us and @MortenCopenhagen, thanks for the tag!

I will have a look into this and forward it to the relevant team. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@Bobiisha @MortenCopenhagen 

Issue resolved. Thanks.