Anil6969's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

#LocalGuidesLove- My love to travel- Kashi, Manikarnika Ghat (Part-1).

Photo of kashi Varanasi Ghat  taken from BoatPhoto of kashi Varanasi Ghat taken from Boat

Hello, @AdrianLunsong

This post is a member of your #LocalGuidesLove challenge.

I LOVE to travel and visit famous & less famous destinations & publish my reviews in Google Maps. In this post, I would like to brief you on my visit to Manikarnika Ghat /Kashi, Varanasi Uttar Pradesh (one of the largest states of India) which I completed  my tour in 5 days (2 days in Transit). 

First of all, let me wish  you all a very Happy Mahashivratri - A grand festival of Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati (also Known as Gauri) which is celebrated throughout India. Lord Shiva is the destroyer of evils in this world. And Lord Shiva is known as Shri Kashi Vishwanath  BABA in Varanasi. 

The ‘New Corridor’ is also visible from "Lalita Ghat"  (nearby) which is being constructed by Govt of India and inaugurated by the Prime Minister of India, Mr Narendra Modi, on the Pre eve of Mahashivratri Sunday 28th Feb (Now open for all from1st March 2022). This post is published in connection with the Mahashivratri.

I shall be describing more about my travel & the new corridor in the next post…stay tuned....

Thanks and Regards

Anil 

New corridor is visible with other Ghat at a glanceNew corridor is visible with other Ghat at a glanceGhat at Glance pic taken by me from Mid of river GangaGhat at Glance pic taken by me from Mid of river GangaIn the Mid River Sunrise lot of Migrated Bird say Good MorningIn the Mid River Sunrise lot of Migrated Bird say Good MorningVaranasi Railway station at 5 AM MorningVaranasi Railway station at 5 AM Morning

How to Reach:

Varanasi is also well-connected by air as direct flights are available from Mumbai, Kolkata Chennai, Bangalore, etc. In the same way, there are direct trains from the above locations and various part of india as well.

Accessibility:

As of today, accessibility features are not available at most of the Ghats & temples as the stairs are there; in the future, the new corridor facilities may include accessibility features. 

Manikarnika Ghat at kashi Varanshi IndiaManikarnika Ghat at kashi Varanshi India

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

134 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: #LocalGuidesLove- My love to travel- Kashi, Manikarnika Ghat (Part-1).

Very nice post @Anil6969 , I always love to read your reviews on Google Maps, and now reading your Connect post is much delightful for me.

I heard about Kashi in Indian Movies, but it's great to read about this great religious place.

Thanks for Sharing Bhai 🙏

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 9

Thanks @KashifMisidia ,

Shukriya for your liking the Post However taking your suggestion .

I will surly include  in the next post with more details in Part -2.

Regards

Anil

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 10

नमस्कार,

@Anil6969 

महाशिवरात्रिच्या आपणांस भरपूर शुभेच्छा..💐🚩

पोस्ट छान लिहिलंय, शेअर केल्याबद्दल धन्यवाद 🙏

Level 9

@Shrut19 

Wish you too Happy Mahashivratri ,For liking of  Bhole baba Nagri Kashi post part-1.

Regards

Anil

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 10

Hi @Anil6969 

It's a really fun trip, with photos that tell a story. Thank you for sharing with us all

Connect Moderator

I like your passion for exploring new places and updating information on Google maps @Anil6969. This post very well shows your Local Guide Love for travel. Thanks for sharing your post and pictures with us. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Thanks @br14n ,

For Liking the post and taking time to view the Photo,

Your words means a lot to me.

Regards

Anil

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 9

Thanks @NareshDarji ,

Jai sri Krishna,

As I had spent these days in Kashi so thought of sharing with you all ,

Thanks for your word of encouragement . 

Regards

Anil

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 10

Hello dear friend @Anil6969

Firstly, let me thank you for joining us in @AdrianLunsong #LocalGuidesLove challenge.

Happy and blessed Mahasivratri to all, especially to you and all in. your family. 

Well presented with good photos; photos are contextual too. 

Happy to read that our Prime Minister has inaugurated the new corridor. 

Thanks for sharing this important information. 

Eagerly awaiting for the part II. 

I'm tagging our friends @ajitthite @plavarda @Gurukrishnapriya here. 

Thanks in advance. 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me