Gurukrishnapriya's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

MY FAVOURITE MOMENTS OF 2020

It gives me immense pleasure in taking up the #CommunityLoveChallenge

In fact, I got attracted towards Local Guides Connect because of #ConnectWritingChallenge. I love writing articles and I love challenges. So I love Connect. Many of my posts got trending and got featured in Connect. I am really very very happy about that. My post regarding Coffee-My favourite flavour was a big hit. Likewise #TeamChallenge gave me the opportunity to form #TeamIndia with coordination of many senior LGs. Feeling blessed to be a part of it and present TEAMINDIA-1st Anniversary Post 

I am Guru Krishna Priya from Chennai, South India. I am a Level 7 local guide for a long time. Last November I broke my left leg and had surgery. Since then I am staying at home. For a year I didn't go out and didn't travel much,  so unable to move forward towards Level 8. Though I didn't go out, I was very very busy and active in Connect

I am writing here about my favourite moments from 2020 that I have experienced in the Local Guides community.

The first and foremost, I would like to mention is I got so many local guide friends, locally and internationally. I hardly imagined that I could talk to many local guides including moderators. Many of them have become very dear and close friends. My friends circle has increased dramatically. 2020 has given many opportunities. I hosted and co-hosted many international meet-ups and attended many many meet-ups. I could visit Australia, UK, Michigan, Indonesia, Nigeria, Malasia, Pakisthan, Bangladesh virtually through Local guides meet-ups. 

Screenshot_20201118-223358~2.png

The above is collage of few Meet-ups I have attended. 

I attended many Accessibility meet-ups, Cultural meet-ups, Photography Meet-ups, Knowledge sharing meet-ups and Unity Walk Meet-ups. My favourite meet-ups were always art related, and almost all meet-ups were artistically inclined. Before lockdown, we had attended only local meet-ups. Now I had joined Internationally renowned meet-ups. I also got a badge for hosting 5 meet-ups. I cherish the memories. How can I express the experience I got in participating in Quiz Connect.

My own meet-up recep RELIEVE THE LOCKDOWN  Though I hosted many meet-ups this one is close to my heart.

IMG-20200620-WA0062.jpg

I have become most popular among local guides. I have a good rapport and wonderful interaction with many of them. This year 2020 has given me a wonderful time with family and friends. 

I am very sorry that I am not tagging any friends, because I have so many many dear firends, and I don't want hurt anyone, by tagging only 10. 

I am glad that I am a part of LG Connect. Thanks to all in advance for reading this post.

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
47 comments
Level 10

Re: MY FAVOURITE MOMENTS OF 2020

@Gurukrishnapriya  very sorry for the leg hope you are fine now we will treasure your contribution

Level 6

Thank you @Gurukrishnapriya for sharing your inspiring story. Yes, Local Guides Connect is really a great platform to learn other cultures and make new friends.

Stay happy and healthy 😊

Level 8

Thanks for your concern @And12-X2 

By God's grace,  I am fine now. Connect has given me a platform to contribute.

Passionate about
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 8

Yes @Lusianaa  Indeed Connect has given me many friends and know about their countries.

Passionate about
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 10

Hi @Gurukrishnapriya 

Nice to know you my dear friend.

Its true, this year I also met many friends from all over the world. 

Thanks for being nice friend.

Level 8

Hi @Ddimitra 

This year is really amazing. Sorry dear for not tagging you. I am really happy I got so many close friends. I am thankful to God for that.

Passionate about
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 10

I really enjoyed reading your post @Gurukrishnapriya 

Local Guides connect is such an incredible plateform to make friends.

Like you I am glad I had the chance to discover it.

Have a nice evening from France

Level 8

Thanks a lot @Julien44 

It's  incredible that I could meet you virtually.  Feeling very happy about that. 

Passionate about
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 9

very true @Gurukrishnapriya 

In this lockdown period we all have grown virtually among friends not only natiomally but across the globe ,thanks to LG Family world wide as we got love and affection across the globe 

regards

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards