Kumaarsantosh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Maiden THREE Million Views on my Single Photo - Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai)

Hello Fellow LGs,

I am pleased to share with you all that the Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai) photo of mine has reached THREE Million photo views. This is the first ever 3M views of my any single photo.

This photo represents the Big Buddha from one of the Buddhist temples in Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand. This photo was shot using my point and shoot Camera - NIKON COOLPIX 510 way back in the year 2016. Just a year ago I had shared this on Google Map as I thought this may be of interest to the globe.

Caption: Screenshot of Big Buddha at Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai), Tambon Bo Put, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand, Showing 3M Views as on 06-March-2024, Camera used: NIKON COOLPIXP510, No Editing; Data Source: Google MapCaption: Screenshot of Big Buddha at Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai), Tambon Bo Put, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand, Showing 3M Views as on 06-March-2024, Camera used: NIKON COOLPIXP510, No Editing; Data Source: Google Map

This is also highlighted as the STAR photo in Top 100 Star Photos Leaderboards (January, 2024)

I think the photo has got the great impact on the viewers. Thanks everyone here for being there.

This also assures that the bug related to 'reduction in view counts' is now getting fixed by the team as for this photo, the view count was dropped to 2,577,821 as on 01-March-2024 but now it has got its real view count above 3M.

<<SPACE EARMARKED FOR GOOGLE MAILER SCREENSHOT>>

Keep building informed community stronger 💪 together.

JAI HO!!!

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

My Map | My Insta | My Post Gallery

Coach I Mentor I Photographer I Traveler

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
10 comments
Level 9

Betreff: Maiden THREE Million Views on my Single Photo - Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai)

@Kumaarsantosh ein guter Erfolg und es ist auch eine sehr sehenswerte Aufnahme 

Level 10

Betreff: Maiden THREE Million Views on my Single Photo - Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai)

Thank you so much @Annaelisa for the appreciation.

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

Level 10

Re: Maiden THREE Million Views on my Single Photo - Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai)

Congrats, @Kumaarsantosh! That's a beautiful statue and a huge impact on the Map. Imagine that many people looking up the Temple and getting treated to your photo! It's a rad feeling, right?

Who knows, you may be writing your 4,000,000 views post very soon when this whole 'Bug' has been resolved. 

JustJake TRAC Badge
Level 10

Re: Maiden THREE Million Views on my Single Photo - Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai)

That's so nice of you @JustJake. Many thanks!

Absolutely it feels great! 

Connect Moderator

That is an incredible number @Kumaarsantosh The photo is fabulous too 👍

The best part is when our photo is selected as the profile photo - amassing views in millions.

Level 10

Very true @Tushar_Suradkar. Featured photo gives the extra milage.

Thank you so much for your impressive words.❤️

Level 10

3 million views for a single photo is worth celebrating @Kumaarsantosh 

Well done for the good job and for being helpful.

Keep guiding

Level 10

Thank you @MrFreez for your compliments. You are a true supporter.

Level 8

That's awesome @Kumaarsantosh 

Congrats on those big numbers.