Gurukrishnapriya's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My 5 years travel as A LOCAL GUIDE

Dear Friends 

I am writing this post to share my wonderful experiences as a LOCAL GUIDE on completion of my 5 successful years.  I am considering this as a great achievement. Hip hip hurray.

Screenshot_20230928_163322_Gmail~3.jpg

When I found this message in my GMail my memories travelled 5 years back in this community. I felt a sense of successful achievement.  I felt great.  I have got 17 badges so far and I will continue.  I dedicate all these to my wonderful friends here.

Screenshot_20230928_163322_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot of the message received from Google. 

I took my Google Photos and looked back for photos and screenshots related to Local Guides. Wow I couldn't believe myself.  So many friends worldwide,  so many meetups,  so many conversations, many trending posts, many challenges taken etc. etc.  Many connect Moderators and senior Local Guides, were my motivators.  Though not continuous, my participation was consistent.  You don't believe I really got tears looking at those photos and look forward for this wonderful association with this great community.

I created an album of those wonderful Moments with LOCAL GUIDES  really amazing connect.

I have many great moments with so many Local Guides which I will cherish forever. I take this opportunity to thank each and everyone from the bottom of my heart.  Though I cannot tag everyone, because of tag limit my thanks addresses to everyone. This post is a dedication to all my great friends here

THANKS LOCAL GUIDES COMMUNITY 

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
57 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: My 5 years travel as A LOCAL GUIDE

Many congratulations 🎉 @Gurukrishnapriya jee for this wonderful achievement.

I hope you will have many more 🙏

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 8

Thanks a lot @KashifMisidia for your wishes. Will keep contributions. 

Passionate about
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 10

Congratulations, dear @Gurukrishnapriya for completing the wonderful 5 years on LG Connect community...a great achievement...no doubt.

You have been one of the best companions and great supporter, always - we are very proud of you.

Your Photo Album is full of colourful 'Memories' - great!

We can understand your excitement about this badge...

17 badges is a great number - appreciate your efforts and zeal.

Hope to see more from you soon...

I'm tagging our friends @Anil6969 @jaisoncbe @Jose_G_Benjamin @Selvamani_R - hope they will also share their experiences.

Thanks to you all...

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Thanks a lot @TravellerG Sir. It's all because of your mentorship and blessings. 

Passionate about
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 9

OMG @Gurukrishnapriya AUKKA, 

🎊Congratulations Happy to see  you are  5 Year Old now in connect. 

Thanks for lockdown which brings so many LG closer. 

Many more to come. 

Regards Anil  

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 9

Thanks for tagging me @TravellerG 

Already commented on her post. 

Regards 

Anil 

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 9

Congrats @Gurukrishnapriya mam!!! Welcome to the group!🙏😊

Cheers!

Level 10

HI @Gurukrishnapriya 

Congratulations of your 5 years as local guides. 

Thank you for sharing

Hug from Indonesia 

Level 8

Congratulations