Sapol's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My safe zone

นี่เป็นมุมที่ทำให้ฉันรู้สึกสบายและผ่อนคลายเวลาที่ฉันเหนื่อยกับการทำงานมาทั้งวันฉันเลือกไม่ผิดที่เลือกอยู่อาศัยที่นี่

https://g.page/TheTrustcondo?share

มุมที่ทำให้ฉันผ่อนคลายจากเรื่องราวต่างๆที่ถาโถมเข้ามาในชีวิตมุมที่ทำให้ฉันผ่อนคลายจากเรื่องราวต่างๆที่ถาโถมเข้ามาในชีวิต

นี่เป็นมุมห้องนอนที่จะทำให้ฉันเห็นพระอาทิตย์ตกในทุกๆวันนี่เป็นมุมห้องนอนที่จะทำให้ฉันเห็นพระอาทิตย์ตกในทุกๆวัน

บางครั้งฉันก็สร้างความสุขเล็กๆกับของเล่นของฉันบางครั้งฉันก็สร้างความสุขเล็กๆกับของเล่นของฉัน

SSAB
Nontaburi, อำเภอเมืองนนทบุรี นนทบุรี ประเทศไทย
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: My safe zone

Hello @Sapol,

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos with us, the place looks amazing! 

If you like night photography, you might enjoy reading the following article: 3 tips for beginners taking photos at night.

Furthermore, here is a great article that might inspire you: How to tell a story through your photography.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

The view from your bedroom seems so good brother @Sapol  I really like this picture will you please tell us which camera you use and any special tips for taking night photos? 

Thanks 🥰

Level 8

@Mukul_Anand  I use my phone samsung S20 ultra 5G to take pictures in night mode. Adjust the light to make the light image stand out more.

SSAB
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Sapol,

I just wanted to let you know that you can tag a member when you comment so as to send a notification to the person you reply to. This way they know that you are talking to them. To do so, you just need to digit the symbol @ and the username without space between them, like I just did now. 

For more information about the forum, I suggest the following article, where you can find 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sapol 

Well No Wonder...That is a MIGHTY nice "SZ"🤓...Nice to be able to follow lights, days, seasons...In such a Zooothing way 😉

Stay Safe 😋

Level 8

@Giu_DiB This is something I totally forgot. thank you very much

SSAB