ShailendraOjha's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Nestled in north India - textile Town - Pilkhuwa

Title:- vibrant textile town - Pilkhuwa.

1000038478.jpg

 caption:- cover creation by LG @ShailendraOjha 

Discription:-

Recently i visited textile Town pilkhuwa for my household utilities clothes because I tried & tested here manufactured clothes good cloth and any type of chemical is not used in the bedsheets manufactured here. Bedsheets manufactured with chemical colours also cause allergy problems on the body. That is why the first choice of the local people here is the Pilkhuwa-made bedsheets Pilkhuwa-made bedsheets are being used not only in the country but also abroad. This town is located Ghaziabad - Hapur ROAD. & Pilkhuwa is Hapur District uttar Pradesh.

1000038493.jpg

 caption:-Pilkhuwa is a vibrant textile town that display his tradition of handloom & textile at every corner of the town

People use the bedsheets, towels and household cleaning clothes made here a lot because they are cheap, beautiful and durable. Pilkhuwa made bedsheets & towels are being used not only in India but also abroad.

1000038497.jpg

 caption:- display in front of shop household utilities clothes in price of kilograms.

The bedsheets manufactured in Pilkhuwa are exported across the country as well as abroad. There is a demand for bedsheets made here because of their attractive design, printing and being made from good cloth, but the presence in foreign markets is very less.

1000038496.jpg

 caption:- foto frame about bedsheets manufactured shop & display of clothes.

Conclusion:-

1000038498.jpg

The vibrant colors and patterns on display are a true testament to the skilled craftsmanship of the local artists

Note:- 

if you want to be more about this textile Town - you can visit here 

wikipedia.org/Pilkhuwa 

Thanks for stop & Reading.

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
8 comments
Level 8

Re: Nestled in north India - textile Town - Pilkhuwa

As your Request tagged here @TravellerG 🙏

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Connect Moderator

Thank you for sharing another hidden gem of a city Pilkhuwa @ShailendraOjha 👍

The availability of clothes by weight is a new thing to know.

Level 9

Betreff: Nestled in north India - textile Town - Pilkhuwa

@ShailendraOjha 

Sehr interessante Informationen über diese Textilstadt und wunderschöne Bilder mit beeindruckenden Farben der Textilien 

Level 8

Thank you very much Dada @Tushar_Suradkar  for appreciation, your appreciation lot to me.

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 7

What a great share @ShailendraOjha Sir, I have heard a lot about this place from my family, as one of our family member used to take fabrics from this place. It is great hub for fabric manufacturers at an affordable price! Short and informative post! It will keep us connected about our textile culture and how we have evolved over the period of time! Keep posting such great travel diaries Sir! Always thankful and Regards! 

Level 8

Thank you very much @AnubhaBangia Ji for your kind words.

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 8

@ShailendraOjha muy interesante el post! 

Level 8

thanks dear @Maximilianozalazar  for reviewing my post Anyway I came to this gemstone post on connect because I want to help S.M.E. (small medium enterprineur) in my region so people know about this hidden gem Town in world map..🤝

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13