Kumaarsantosh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[New Views-FEBRUARY 2024]: 2.7 Million+ new views on my contributions in a month

Caption: Cover Page created by LG @Kumaarsantosh with the background photo shot by himself at Nehru Park, Chanakyapuri, New DelhiCaption: Cover Page created by LG @Kumaarsantosh with the background photo shot by himself at Nehru Park, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi

Hello Fellow LGs,

I am here again with February (2024) month's views data on my contribution. The cover page potrays the formation of rainbow kind colors beside the water fountain when sun rays directly fall on it. This altogether creates a bright and vibrant natural beauty which is captured in the background. This photo was shot in Nehru Park, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi

It's the Power of this Community which motivate us to explore and share the beauty all around us besides the experience, knowledge and wisdom.

Views on our contributions shows the impact we are making as Quality Vs. Impact of Contributions.

While there were couple of issues starting February month with respect to decrease in contribution's view counts and the total points. I am pleased to share that most of such view counts and points have been re-instated and remaining will be re-instated soon. 

Subsequent to my January-2024 month's post in the New Views series, I am glad to share that in February 2024, I have  attained 2.7 Million+ new views in a month on my contribution. Although the monthly view has decreased by 0.2M as compared to last January-2024 month's views count but we all know the obvious reason behind this. 

Caption: 2.7 Million+ views of my contribution, Data Source: Google EmailersCaption: 2.7 Million+ views of my contribution, Data Source: Google Emailers

The number of contributions and the subsequent points direct towards the Quantity/Volume of contributions whereas the number of views direct towards the Impact of our contributions. 

Please share your impact on contributions in the comment box and cherish the journey together.

Keep building informed community stronger 💪 together.

JAI HO!!!

#ViewsCount #ContributionsImpact #NaturalPark #WaterFountain #Rainbow

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

My Map | My Insta | My Post Gallery

Coach I Mentor I Photographer I Traveler

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
2 comments
Level 10

Re: [New Views-FEBRUARY 2024]: 2.7 Million+ new views on my contributions in a month

Hello friend, @Kumaarsantosh  Congratulations on reaching over 2.7 million new views in February! Your hard work is truly evident.

Signature Image
Level 10

Re: [New Views-FEBRUARY 2024]: 2.7 Million+ new views on my contributions in a month

Thanks dear @PrasadVR for your congratulatory words.

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

My Map | My Insta | My Post Gallery

Coach I Mentor I Photographer I Traveler