Kumaarsantosh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[New Views-MARCH 2024]: 3.7 Million+ new views on my contributions in a month

Caption: Cover Page created by LG @Kumaarsantosh with the background photo shot by himself at Gola Sizzlers, DLF Mall of India, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaCaption: Cover Page created by LG @Kumaarsantosh with the background photo shot by himself at Gola Sizzlers, DLF Mall of India, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India

Hello Fellow LGs,

I am here again with March (2024) month's views data on my contribution. The cover page potrays the top view of objects (here food items) kept on the table as Spot Light. This bright light on the top also reminds us about our bright outlook and the joyful journey of life we all are sailing together. This photo was shot at Gola Sizzlers, DLF Mall of India, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India

It's the Power of this Community which motivate us to explore and share the beauty all around us besides the experience, knowledge and wisdom.

Views on our contributions shows the impact we are making as Quality Vs. Impact of Contributions.

While there were couple of issues starting February month with respect to decrease in contribution's view counts and the total points. I am pleased to share that most of such view counts and points have been re-instated and remaining will be re-instated soon. 

Subsequent to my February-2024 month's post in the New Views series, I am glad to share that in March 2024, I have  attained 3.7 Million+ new views in a month on my contribution. The monthly view has increased by 1M as compared to last February-2024 month's views count. 

Caption: 3.7 Million+ views of my contribution, Data Source: Google EmailersCaption: 3.7 Million+ views of my contribution, Data Source: Google Emailers

The number of contributions and the subsequent points direct towards the Quantity/Volume of contributions whereas the number of views direct towards the Impact of our contributions. 

What is the impact of your contributions? Please share in the comment box and cherish the journey together.

Keep building informed community stronger 💪 together.

JAI HO!!!

#ViewsCount #ContributionsImpact #Restaurant #SpotLight #JourneyOfLife

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

My Map | My Insta | My Post Gallery

Coach I Mentor I Photographer I Traveler

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
6 comments
Level 9

Betreff: [New Views-MARCH 2024]: 3.7 Million+ new views on my contributions in a month

@Kumaarsantosh 

Glückwunsch, das sind stolze Zahlen 👍

Level 10

Betreff: [New Views-MARCH 2024]: 3.7 Million+ new views on my contributions in a month

Thank you @Annaelisa for the compliments.

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

Level 10

Re: [New Views-MARCH 2024]: 3.7 Million+ new views on my contributions in a month

Congratulations dear friend @Kumaarsantosh , Achieving  3.7 M+ new views is one more feather in your cap. You have rightly said, we draw strength from the motivation we receive from our great LG community.

Signature Image
Level 10

Re: [New Views-MARCH 2024]: 3.7 Million+ new views on my contributions in a month

Thank you dear friend @PrasadVR for appreciating with your encouraging words.

Level 8

Wow, congratulation for your achivement @Kumaarsantosh 🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉

Well done, great job 👍

Level 10

Thank you so much @Tandrima2 for your blessings.