AmbrishVarshney's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

News Related with Asia One Season 2

Hi friends,

I along with our Admin team is addressing you with deep sorrow… As you are aware, we were seriously preparing for our prestigious & reputed event "Asia One season 2". Unfortunately, again we are forced to postpone the event, although we don't have any plan to cancel it.

6032dc824627f.jpg

Along with the pandemic again re-hitting at some places in India (few areas may go under lockdown), we felt it is not fair to conduct such an entertainment event now. Also, some of our leading admin members and family members are not comfortable, presently. So, with a lot of pain, we request you to excuse us.

I personally and on behalf of our team, thank all those who have been supporting us for this event.

We especially thank our @ErmesT , @JanVanHaver , @StephenAbraham , @MortenCopenhagen , @AdamGT @CoolKriss (Gokul Krishna (A wildlife photographer)),  @Kashifmisidia & @JaneBurunina, Ravindus, JeroenM, Devi & Pavel for offering their valuable time for the presentations during the event; I also thank our @TravellerG  sir for coordinating with you all - sorry for the inconvenience.

We assure you all that our team will come back with the event, with more elaborate planning. 

Once again we thank you all for your immense supports & inspiration.

Ambrish Varshney

Team India.

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

22 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: News Related with Asia One Season 2

We are living in difficult times, @AmbrishVarshney , and for many it is a suffering moment. Count on me for participating when it will be more convenient to manage a so big event

Ermes

Level 10

Thank you very much, dear @ErmesT for understanding us fully; we are honoured by your gesture of offering us your valuable time, once the new dates are announced.

Expecting you're continued patronage for our missions,

Tem India

PS:

I have sent you a private message too - just for your info.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Hello dear @AmbrishVarshney 

I am sure we owe a lot to our other team members @NareshDarji @TPattanaik & @deepakjhic.

I too am feeling sorry & apologise to our audience.

Let us plan well & bring out this prestigious & reputed event at a  suitable time.

Thanks for publishing the information.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

@AmbrishVarshney @TravellerG  Don't worry too much about it. We just keep trying to help others in other ways to bring the community together. Thanks for all the effort, we appreciate it. 

Level 7

As per local circumstances and prevailing atmosphere of pandemic it is a correct decision to postpone the event. But pl review the decision after 4 months when situation changes

Connect Moderator

It is sad to say that due to time and circumstances we could not make this event. But our enthusiasm has not diminished and we hope to organize a grand event together soon.

@AmbrishVarshney, @TravellerG sir. 

We are grateful to all those who showed a willingness to participate in this event. We hope to continue to receive such support from you in the future.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Sorry to hear that @AmbrishVarshney , but some this are of course beyond our control. Let's hope the situation approves quickly so that we can all enjoy the event soon!

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 9

I was eagerly waiting to join this mega event @AmbrishVarshney . But I understand the present situation in which no country has any control. We must accept the present situation. I am happy that this program is not canceled but postponed, which means still we have the hope to attend and enjoy this mega event of the year. Maybe, if the pandemic situation becomes well we can also physically at the end of this year. Always wish for the best. Thanks to you and to all of the "Team India" for informing us about this. Stay safe. Regards. 

Level 7

An event like this is big and we have to go as per circumstances. 

Am sure the decision was taken with a heavy heart, but was made to ensure that everyone is in safe health.

@TravellerG @AmbrishVarshney We will await the future date and will help you all when the time is right.