Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

PHYSICAL cum VIRTUAL MEET-UP - LGs help FISHERMEN'S BUSINESSES

A gentle reminder for tomorrow's meet-up 

IMG-20210319-WA0026.jpg

  

Dear Local Guides, 

Inviting you all for the physical/virtual meet-up  "LGs HELP FISHERMEN'S LOCAL BUSINESSES"

Physical Meet-up: Sunday the 21st March from 6.30 am to 9.30 am.

Virtual Meet-up:    Sunday the 21st March from 8.30 am to 9.30 am.

We Local Guides are meeting to know about the Fishermen and update Google Maps with the missing information about these places. To contribute to Maps by posting photos and videos related to FISHERMEN'S LOCAL BUSINESSES. 

The following is the itinerary for this physical meet-up:

6.30 to 7.00am: Photowalk led by LG Deepak at Foreshore Estate, the other side of the Broken bridge.  The Fishermen selling the fresh catch.  Sunday Special.

7.00 to 7.15 am: Meet the other Local Guides at Besant Nagar Beach and then proceed to Broken Bridge. We will be available by 6.30 am.

7.15 to 8.30 am: See the Fishermen in action and the Broken bridge view and the backwaters. You can take the Golden Hour pictures and videos. 

8.30 to 8.45 am: Say hello to Virtual Meet-up attendee LGs & Show them the Broken Bridge area.

8.45 to 9.15 am:

[Local Guides present at the venue will show the scenes through mobile to Virtual meet-up attendees]

If time permits visit other POIs around Broken Bridge.

9.30 am: Say bye to all… End of the Meet-up.

Give your

RSVP Facebook page. 

The Local Guides can either contact @Deepak_Sundar  at Lighthouse, Marina by 6.30 am

Or

Contact me or LG Sreenath @Sreenath-pesala, @JohnPeter , @Selvamani_R  at Besant Nagar Beach (Left end of parking) by 7.00 am.  We will be available from 6.30 am. 

Precautions to be taken by Local Guides during the physical meet-up:

Wear Face-mask compulsorily; have a spare face-mask too.

Bring hand sanitizer and sanitize your hands frequently. 

Maintain social distancing.

Bring water, chocolates etc. to keep you hydrated. 

Bring a camera if you can; otherwise mobile cameras will also be fine.

Take care of your belongings. We are not responsible for any damage or loss. 

This is purely a Local Guides physical-cum-virtual meet-up. You are attending in your own interest. Incidental expenses if any are to be borne by yourself.

Requesting Local Guides to post their photos related  to this meet-up in this This Album Link 

Virtual Meet-up: 

8.30 to 9.30 am: @TravellerG  Sir will start the virtual Meet coordination through the following link

Link:  https://meet.google.com/zae-fcbh-hva

https://meet.google.com/zae-fcbh-hva

IMG-20210320-WA0007.jpg

Requesting all Local Guides to visit virtually and see those wonderful places which will be shared by Local Guides attending the physical meet-up. 

THANKS IN ADVANCE  FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND CONTRIBUTION. 

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Besant Nagar, Tamil Nadu, India
18 comments
Level 7

Re: PHYSICAL cum VIRTUAL MEET-UP - LGs help FISHERMEN'S BUSINESSES

Nice plan mam.. happy to be part of this team..

Connect Moderator

Wish you best regards for your great meetup @Gurukrishnapriya

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

@Gurukrishnapriya 

All the best for your meet up.. Take extra safety measure .. Best way to help fisherman in there business... On map. 

Level 10

Thank you very much for the post to remind all the LGs,

Surely, I shall be on standby from 6 AM for any coordination.

Regards, dear @Gurukrishnapriya 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Fully appreciate your coordination & supports, dear, @Deepak_Sundar 

You have been a good co-host & we are very happy.

Fishermen community need good attention & let this be the starting.

Dear @Selvamani_R  &  @Gurukrishnapriya - the Kerala Team commented about the importance of the fishermen community; they are just the starting point and a "Chain of other Businesses" depends on their efforts.

Try to help this community in all possible ways, please

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Hello, dear & respected @Selvamani_R,

Heartfelt regards for your valuable supports.

KIndly guide our team & make the meetup successful.

Thanks in advance.

Level 10

Thanks for offering your valuable time to support the meetup, dear @Sreenath-pesala 

Your guidance will be vital, tomorrow,

With warm regards

Level 8

Thanks a lot @TravellerG for giving full support.  Surely we will help the community to our fullest possible.  Thanks @RosyKohli and @NareshDarji for your wishes. Hoping to meet you all virtually. 

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 10

Dear @JohnPeter 

You are the one who introduced me to Connect Meet up & thank you for the same.

Your valuable guidance will be very important tomorrow - kindly do the needful.

Your support will be vital, tomorrow,

Most sincerely