Rabiba's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Photo of Mawlana Bhasani University of Science and Technology

The buildings of Mawlana Bhasani University of Science and Technology are very modern and beautiful and spacious.

Mawlana Bhasani Museum, Mazar Sharif, Historical Durbar Hall are also located with this university.

The campus is spread over an area of over 70 acres, with huge buildings that house various student activities.

Administrative buildingAdministrative buildingProttoy -71Prottoy -71Kagmari conference memorial pillarKagmari conference memorial pillarMini BisMini BisHistorical Durbar HallHistorical Durbar HallCentral LibraryCentral LibraryMajar SharifMajar SharifMaterials used by Maulana BhasaniMaterials used by Maulana BhasaniMaterials used by Maulana BhasaniMaterials used by Maulana BhasaniSome rare pictures of Maulana BhasaniSome rare pictures of Maulana BhasaniA gift given to Maulana Bhasani by Prime Minister Chow En Lai in 1963A gift given to Maulana Bhasani by Prime Minister Chow En Lai in 1963Clothes used by Maulana BhasaniClothes used by Maulana BhasaniA hat made of palm leavesA hat made of palm leaves

Tangail, Bangladesh
4 comments
Level 7

The most beautiful and tidy campus I have ever seen

Mawlana Bhasani University of Science and Technology is established in Santoshe Tangail after the name of the oppressed public leader Maulana Abdul Hamid Khan Bhasani. The most beautiful and tidy campus I have ever seen, its size is huge.

Mawlana Bhasani University of Science and Technology, TangailMawlana Bhasani University of Science and Technology, Tangail

The buildings of Mawlana Bhasani University of Science and Technology are very modern and beautiful and spacious.Mawlana Bhasani Museum, Mazar Sharif, Historical Durbar Hall are also located with this university.The campus is spread over an area of over 70 acres, with huge buildings that house various student activities.

I was completely impressed by the administrative building, I could not imagine that such a beautiful and large scale administrative building could be possible.

Administrative buildingAdministrative building

IMG-20240509-WA0079.jpg

Also, the residence hall, library, playground, pond of the students here have a touch of modernity.
There are medical centers for students, where medicines are given to students free of cost. There is also a huge cafeteria and next to the cafeteria there is a monument of martyred intellectuals.
I liked the micro and mini buses for their transportation.

Student Welfare and Counseling CentreStudent Welfare and Counseling Centre

Mini busMini bus

He has a small cottage with the oppressed public leader Mawlana Bhasani and his wife Mazar Sharif, in that cottage he lived.

Mazar Sharif of Mawlana  Abdul Hamid Khan Bhasani & his wifeMazar Sharif of Mawlana Abdul Hamid Khan Bhasani & his wife

IMG-20240509-WA0045.jpg

Some of the things he used there seemed to be such a great leader who has contributed a lot to this country.But his life was just like that of a common man which shows his greatness.

Then there was a museum next to it, the museum has many rare pictures along with the things used by Mawlana Bhasani.

The neglect of the objects preserved in the museum is like a spider's web.

Level 6

Re: The most beautiful and tidy campus I have ever seen

This review is so well written, I want to make this a place to visit in the future!

Level 9

Betreff: The most beautiful and tidy campus I have ever seen

@Rabiba 

In so einer Umgebung fällt das studieren sicher etwas leichter und man fühlt sich wohl.

Schöner Beitrag und Fotos 

Connect Moderator

Re: The most beautiful and tidy campus I have ever seen

Hello @Rabiba 

I noticed your post was similar to the other one you posted on this subject and wanted to keep the boards organized so it was merged.

The next step would be to edit the two comments and write something else.

Or you may simply leave those replies as they are.