Post Missing

5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Post Missing

Hi @Rohan1008 

Normally a port is removed from connect for two reason:

When this happen, a Google Moderator always respond in the post and tag you. In this way you will receive an email notification, ehere the reason of the removal is explained. Please check your email folders

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @Rohan1008 

Normally a port is removed from connect for two reason:

When this happen, a Google Moderator always respond in the post and tag you. In this way you will receive an email notification, ehere the reason of the removal is explained. Please check your email folders

Level 5

agar koi galat jabab deta hai to google usko Apne local guides se hta dete hai is post ke liye apko kisi ki help ki jaroorat hai Mai bhi Abhi new local guides hu I think Google ne apko local guides seva se hta diya hai

Rajpal
Google Moderator

Hi @Rohan1008,

Thanks for the tag. I'm going to accept @ErmesT's reply as the solution because he gave an answer about why your post might have been removed and how to find this information.

I'm also changing the topic of your post to How-tos as that board fits your query best. Thanks again.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hello sir.

Thank you for your reply and suggestion.

Just wanted to tell that all the photos captured by me itself on my mobile device.

And whatever content written in marathi language is typed me itself.

Best Regards 

Rohan Magdum

Level 10
Level 10

नमस्कार

@Rohan1008 

वासोटा किल्ला खूप दुर्गम आणि कठीण आहे असे मी ऐकून आहे. त्यामुळे तुमचा तिथे जाण्याचा अनुभव नक्कीच उत्कंठावर्धक असणार.

तुम्ही तो तुमच्या शब्दात लिहून येथे पुन्हा सादर करू शकता.

तसेच, तुमचे फोटो देखील 3 एमबी च्या मर्यादेत आणून सामील करू शकता.

एक महत्त्वाचा मुद्दा म्हणजे बाकी इतर सर्व माहिती नेट वर मिळते. पण एखाद्याचा प्रत्यक्षातील अनुभव वाचायला मिळण्याची संधी फार क्वचित सापडते त्यामुळे त्याचे महत्त्व अनन्यसाधारण ठरते.

तसेच भाषेचाही कोणताही अडथळा ठरू नये. तुम्ही तुम्हाला आरामदायी असणाऱ्या कुठल्याही भाषेत लिहू शकता.

PS: The above text is in Marathi.
If you find that difficult to follow, you can always use the translator available on Connect.
You will find that option at the top right corner of the page.