KhokonSharker's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Professional transport boats in Dhaka

55 thousand people live in this Karail settlement in 100 acres of land. It's on of the largest slum in Bangladesh. There are many, many small businesses here. I go to all the slums of Dhaka twice a month for my office work and also go to Karail.

received_744447367522067.jpeg

Photo: Boats waiting for passenger 

Today I returned by boat after going to Karail and walked new roads to contribute to the map. 

  

received_242767618552680.jpeg

Photo: While I was on the boat 

At the last moment, I saw that the boat rental service was not added to Google Maps. I found it on google maps and this yoga story is not correct. Updated again and attached some pictures.

I did a review.

The boat fare from Banani to Gulshan is only 10 Tk.

I only stood for one minute for the boat.

This boat trip will keep the tired mind happy while stuck in the cars and traffic jams of Dhaka city. 

received_1937472883314273.jpeg

Photo: Banyan tree and a boat.

You can also travel with reserve if you want.

But it falls within my regular work.

Md. Khokon Sharker
Dhaka, Bangladesh
12 comments
Level 8

Re: Professional transport boats in Dhaka

Hi @KhokonSharker!

Thanks for sharing us your boat experience with nice pictures. I've seen this place but did not enter at Korail. I wish I will attend with you & guiding there. 

#happyguiding #keepguiding

Farhan Sadik

Level 9

Dear @KhokonSharker

Thank you for not only recognizing the importance of small businesses but also actively contributing to the accuracy of information available to others. Your dedication to making a positive impact in the lives of those in Karail is truly inspiring. 

The review link you shared could not be accessed 

Greetings from Barishal, Bangladesh.
Level 9

Looks like a delightful escape from the city's hustle and bustle. Thank you @KhokonSharker 

Level 8

Thank you so much Dear @Farhan21 Bhaia. Let me know when you go I am ready to take you along. 

Md. Khokon Sharker
Level 8

I have made many contributions in this Karail area which are related to my main contribution. Thank you @KamalHossenR Bhaia for your beautiful words. I am really happy to see these small contributions of mine for the slum peop

I have updated the current review and given the location. 

Md. Khokon Sharker
Level 8

Absolutely @NahidHossain Bhaia. You will really feel happy here. You can see the wide area of ​​Karail only when you go to that bank of Jheel. And there will be big buildings on this side.

Md. Khokon Sharker
Level 6

Bls: Professional transport boats in Dhaka

Perkongsian perkhidmatan terbaik membantu rakan ..

Level 8

Bls: Professional transport boats in Dhaka

Thank you so much @Bellpian2470 for your beautiful words. You will be really surprised when you see this location in reality.

Md. Khokon Sharker
Level 6

💯👍 Super