Raj_Tayade's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

RECAP - First Meetup of Local Guides in Nashik, India

Nashik is a city that has its own history and host @Tushar_Suradkar sir should be appreciated for organizing the Google Local Guide Meetup for the first time in this city.

So I traveled from Aurangabad to Nashik 200 km to meet everyone in person.

# 1 Vandebharat  Express# 1 Vandebharat Express

This meetup was important for me for two reasons one is the first journey of the Vandebharat  Railway and secondly the first meetup in a historical city like Nashik was a great opportunity to meet up with the new Google Local Guide.

I came to the Chhatrapati Sambhaji Nagar (Aurangabad)  railway station at 5.45 in the morning. Vandebharat Super Express arrived at the station around 6. This very beautiful train stopped at platform no. 1. The doors were opened automatically. And I sat on my seat. Expected to reach by 8:30, but it didn't happen.

#2 Interior#2 Interior

The famous Shamsundar - Shamravanchi Sundar Misal  in Nashik was the scheduled meeting place, so both I and Tushar Suradkar sir reached there on foot. The place was not only beautifully decorated but also had an artistic feel to it and even seemed somewhat poetic.

#3The First meet up of Local Guides in Nashik Maharashtra, India#3The First meet up of Local Guides in Nashik Maharashtra, India

Two enthusiastic and amazing local guides, @Khairnar_Yamini and @RailfanKunal visited in person. I would like to mention here that our tuning matches well because we all have the same hobby.

Other local guides from Nashik attended online. Several local guides from all over India attended the first meetup in Nashik online - via Google Meet.

#4 Attendees - The  First meetup of Local Guides in Nashik  Maharashtra, India#4 Attendees - The First meetup of Local Guides in Nashik Maharashtra, India

After we got to know each other Both felt very active, we ordered Shamrao Sundar Misal's famous Misal and We had a lot of discussions about Connect, Google Maps, reviews, Accessibility, and some features on Google map were discussed in detail. We both gave them the gifts we had brought. After eating Misal Pav, we took a heritage walk to see the nearby attractions.

#5 Stickers Badges Cards, Souvenirs, and Misal Pav - The First Meetup of Local Guides in Nashik Maharashtra, India#5 Stickers Badges Cards, Souvenirs, and Misal Pav - The First Meetup of Local Guides in Nashik Maharashtra, India

Before bidding farewell, both promised Nashik to host the next meetup.

#6 Online Attendees - The First Meetup of Local Guides in Nashik Maharashtra, India. Photo Credit by Tushar_Suradkar#6 Online Attendees - The First Meetup of Local Guides in Nashik Maharashtra, India. Photo Credit by Tushar_Suradkar

Thank you all for joining the online meetup

Raj_Tayade ||" Relationships are formed when you travel with your heart "||

My Map||My Insta||My Post Gallery

Nashik, Maharashtra, India
16 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: RECAP - First Meetup of Local Guides in Nashik, India

First of all, it was delightful to see Vande Bharat express in your photo - seeing for the first time 👍 🚅

You covered many points in the meetup that I remember but missed in my recap.

Very nice narration dear @Raj_Tayade and perfect wording make the recap interesting.

All photos of the ShamSundar Misal are wonderful.

Hope to meet you again at the next meetup 🤝

Level 8

That is excellent recap @Raj_Tayade. Cover photo of Vande Bharat is nice. Nicely presented recap. It's nice to attend the meet up virtually. Now Nashik zone is also active that's really nice. Thanks for sharing.

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Level 8

@Raj_Tayade felicidades y un gran post!

Level 8

@Raj_Tayade 

nice recap of Nashik meetup raj ji. and aslo shamsundar misal .

Level 10

नमस्कार,

@Raj_Tayade 

छान होते मीट अप..

रिकॅप शेअर केल्याबद्दल धन्यवाद..

Level 10

Very sincerely written RECAP...

Congratulations, my dear @Raj_Tayade !

Felt really happy to read your travel story - very well presented. 

The photos are contextual and informative. 

Thanks for sharing these details...

I am also feeling happy that I could communicate with you over the video call - I thank you also for this opportunity. 

Best wishes with greetings, 

💝🤝

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Thank you @Tushar_Suradkar sir for your encouragement, following you for writing so trying to write a bit..

Connect Moderator

Very well said @TravellerG I also feel the same.

The words are coming out from the heart of @Raj_Tayade - a very nicely written recap with details.

Level 8

Thank you so much @Rohan10 sir 🙏 see you soon