Gurukrishnapriya's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

RECAP: LG PHOTO WORLD SECOND ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATIONS (2/3)

Everyone's feast, Photographers delight. Yes it is FOODS OF INDIA THROUGH LENSES.

IMG-20210428-WA0011.jpg

Phito Courtesy TravellerG, Logo by Naresh Darji,  background photo by Bhavana Kuntal.

It gives me immense pleasure in presenting the Second of the three RECAPS, collaboratively with @TravellerG . Our Meetup was on 18th April, celebrating the 2nd anniversary of LGs Photo World - an exclusive platform for Photography Enthusiasts. The first RECAP was by @NareshDarji  and the third will be presented by @jaisoncbe .

The celebrations were based on three sessions of grand Photo-Shows with 3 themes and two live demonstrations of camera & Lenses - all the Photo were Contributed by the members of the Group. The live demonstrations were conducted by our Admin Jaison & TravellerG .

The themes were: 

Indian Heritage through Lenses

Indian Foods through Lenses

Indian Festivals through Lenses

Each session started with a slide-show prepared by our Admin member @Tejal. I am really very much blessed to be associated with such wonderful people and also as an admin of this esteemed group. 

This is the The slide-show of Foods through Lenses   by Tejal

Screenshot_20210427-232623_Photos~2.jpg

The above is the screen shot of the  album of the wonderful contributions of Indian Foods through Lenses by our team members.

The following are few wonderful contributions by our Local Guide Members for your ready reference:

IMG_20200831_100557.jpgIMG_20200831_100557.jpg

Photo by LG Ishwardas 

nwdn_file_temp_1618166602750.jpgnwdn_file_temp_1618166602750.jpg

Photo by LG Dhawal Shah

IMG_20200602_100619_601.jpg

Photo by LG Naresh Darji 

IMG_20190221_205244_835.jpg

Photo by LG Shruti Kaushik 

IMG_20180818_193522-01.jpgIMG_20180818_193522-01.jpg

Photo by LG Jaison 

This is  Album - Indian Foods through Lenses  

When the pictures were flashed on the screen,  the contributors explained about their photos to the audience. It was very interesting and informative to learn about different kinds of foods from various parts of the country. 

I am glad in presenting this recap on behalf of all the admins @Anil6969 and members of this wonderful group of LGs PHOTO WORLD

Thanks in advance for visiting this RECAP. 

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
20 comments
Level 9

Re: RECAP: LG PHOTO WORLD SECOND ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATIONS (2/3)

@Gurukrishnapriya 

Thanks for sharing it, in meet up saw so many yummy dish of food from different partts of India all photo in album are awesome. 

Even meet up was to good. Thanks to one & all 

Level 9

thanks for sharing @Gurukrishnapriya 

such a wonderful recap ,really feel proud to associated with such an innovative and interesting Lg family art n skill specially food is concerned through lense ,

the indian food has got lot of variety and so is there photograph shared by our lg friends is commendable.

Hope our lg friends from aboard also like it.

regards

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much for sharing second recap post @Gurukrishnapriya . It was my favourite session and after seeing yummy delicious Indian food my mouth is full of water. 

Thanks to all LG Photographers for sharing indian food.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Thanks a lot @RosyKohli for attending the meetup and visiting my recap.  Your participation is very important to us. 

@Anil6969 we could see different varieties of food.  These pictures induce our appetite.  Thanks for your compliments. 

@NareshDarji thanks a lot, it's because of you  this meet-up happened. That was really a wonderful meet-up.  

Passionate about
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 10

Thanks for bringing out the 2nd RECAP beautifully;

All the very best, dear @Gurukrishnapriya 

We are indebted to @NareshDarji @Tejal @jaisoncbe & many many others for making the session successful.

I am sure our @rizbab28 @BidurC  @Dr_AlwyPaul @Harsha_Reddy @MadhusoodaN @RajHari - all will like this

Thanks for your supports in advance...

🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 7

@Gurukrishnapriya Ma’am,
its a great collections and its so good to understand each other food cultures & habits. Thank you ma’am for sharing. 

Throw kindness around like confetti's
Level 8

Thanks a lot for your guidance @TravellerG Sir. The whole team is indebted to you Sir. Your motivation and unmindful teaching, resulted in this two years journey and second anniversary celebrations. Praying God that this should continue. 

Yes dear @sophie_fusion this meet-up was really a feast.  Thanks for attending and making this success. 

Passionate about
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 10

Happy to see more photos in the post, dear @Gurukrishnapriya 

Regards

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

Amazing! Crisp and clean photos indeed. It's  always a great idea to get together to do something great @Gurukrishnapriya