Tushar_Suradkar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

RECAP - Meetup of Local Guides in Aurangabad, India

I dreamt of hosting a meetup in my hometown of Aurangabad for a long time.
I lived here 25 years ago.

So, I traveled from Pune 260 km to meet local guides there.

Banner Photo - Meetup of Local Guides in AurangabadBanner Photo - Meetup of Local Guides in Aurangabad

The venue was the medieval monument called Biwi-ka-Maqbara which is also known as Mini-Taj.

Venue - Meetup of Local Guides in AurangabadVenue - Meetup of Local Guides in Aurangabad

The climate was extremely warm, and most of them preferred to stay indoors.

Two enthusiastic local guides @Raj_Tayade  and @Nidhish_Jaju showed up.

Attendees - Meetup of Local Guides in AurangabadAttendees - Meetup of Local Guides in Aurangabad

Local guides from all over India and globally attended the meetup in Aurangabad online, via Google Meet.

Online Attendees - Meetup of Local Guides in AurangabadOnline Attendees - Meetup of Local Guides in Aurangabad

• We moved around and gathered information about the monument, and various facilities, like ticketing, drinking water, washrooms, luggage storage, etc.

• We also checked the accessibility at each place. Then we added it to Google Maps.

Accessibility Checked at the meetup of Local Guides in AurangabadAccessibility Checked at the meetup of Local Guides in Aurangabad

After that, we moved over to the iconic Lucky Juice Center to taste its famous Mixed Fruit Juice.
This juice center has been in operation for the past 50 years.

We also checked the accessibility at this place like parking, seating, washrooms, the cash counter, etc.

Juice Center - Meetup of Local Guides in AurangabadJuice Center - Meetup of Local Guides in Aurangabad

We continued our discussion around Google Maps and Connect while sipping cool juice.
The region around Aurangabad is famous for its fruit orchards.

Stickers, cards, badges at the meetup of Local Guides in AurangabadStickers, cards, badges at the meetup of Local Guides in Aurangabad

Finally, we departed mid-afternoon under scorching heat with a resolve to organize a huge meetup of local guides from all over India when the climate is a bit milder.

The next meetup that I am attending is in Thane.

Then more meetups in California, Nevada and Arizona in the next week.

Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
52 comments
Level 8

Re: RECAP - Meetup of Local Guides in Aurangabad, India

@Tushar_Suradkar 

Nice meetup recap. (chatrapati sambhaji nagar) Aurangabad

all things is mention in recap to helful other.

well done tushar dada.

Connect Moderator

Thank you, dear @mohanghyar for the appreciation and support 👍 🤝

Level 8

Wow @Tushar_Suradkar sir Great Recap... Aurangabad's Second Meet-up successful     

and advance best of luck to your Next Mee-ups in Thane

Raj_Tayade ||" Relationships are formed when you travel with your heart "||

My Map||My Insta||My Post Gallery

Level 7

Thank you dear Tushar for your efforts.  @Raj_Tayade and @Nidhish_Jaju, you are true champs to brave the dry heat to make the Meetup a success. Kudos to all online attendees for your presence.

Jai Hind! Jai Maharashtra! 

Connect Moderator

Thank you, dear @Raj_Tayade 

I greatly appreciate that you and @Nishish attending despite very warm climate 👍

Let's start preparation for organizing a huge meetup in SambhajiNagar in November 🤝

Connect Moderator

Thank you, dear @tidkeprashant_2019 for the appreciation and support 👍

Hoping to meet you at the next meetup in Pune, Aurangabad, or Mumbai 🤝

Level 6

@Tushar_Suradkar @Raj_Tayade  Congratulation for organizing successful and great meet up at Chaprapati Sambhaji Nagar 

Level 8

Thank you So Much @tidkeprashant_2019 बस जुनून चाहिए जनाब बाकी सब अपने आप हो जाता है....😉 

Raj_Tayade ||" Relationships are formed when you travel with your heart "||

My Map||My Insta||My Post Gallery

Level 9

Nice meet-up, @Tushar_Suradkar

I also been to this place long ago and not much changes around. May be at the entrance and around that might have been. 

Good to see thar many LGs had connected online too. @Raj_Tayade is doing a great job of building a good LG  community there. Much appreciated.

Cheers!

| Ajit Thite | “Collect moments, not things” – Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | A Photo Challenge of the Roses: Nature's Masterpieces | Unusual, strange siting challenge: I noticed a plane parked next to the highway! ‌ |