Nosaint2_Rafael_Fe's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Racing Fans .. Classic Exhibitions

As part of the marketing to promote the Catalina Mall in Caguas, they made a exhibition of Classic Racing Cars.

Here is a few photos.

20230508_213132-COLLAGE.jpg

20230508_212423-COLLAGE.jpg

20230508_212134-COLLAGE.jpg

20230508_212050-COLLAGE.jpg

20230508_211808-COLLAGE.jpg

20230508_211920-COLLAGE.jpg

These 3 days car exhibition was named Nostalgia. Each car show on their inside window, the model , year, owner name, and in few of them the best race time they achived on his history records. In some days, the owner was available to answer questions.

For the racing fans, at the South area of the Island we have the Salinas Speedway. 
https://maps.app.goo.gl/8SS5yeq7nB2XTeTy6

They already have race schedules for the next 3 months.  But that information will be discussed on another post.

Ponlo en tu lista, Visitar a Puerto Rico ✈
Caguas, Puerto Rico
5 comments
Level 8

Re: Racing Fans .. Classic Exhibitions

@Nosaint2_Rafael_Fe que buen post!!! Me encantan las fotos de los autos además es un Chevy? Un fitito? Que bueno que hagan esas exhibiciones en el shopping en Argentina tenés que pagar para verlos. Saludos  

Level 9

@Maximilianozalazar El blanco es Chevrolet Camaro 1970. El Rojo es del 1967.

Ponlo en tu lista, Visitar a Puerto Rico ✈
Level 8

@Nosaint2_Rafael_Fe como verás me encantan los autos pero no se nada de modelos, gracias por la información 🤠. Y excelente post 👌 como siempre unas increíbles fotos

Level 1

Thanks for the info! Just going to be in the area in a couple weeks, and would love to attend the race.

Level 1

Thanks for the info! Just going to be in the area in a couple weeks, and would love to attend the race. I've been a racing fan for a long time, and every time I'm in a new country or city I try to attend a local race. By the way, I have been designing a racing flag  for races for a long time. It was my way of earning money, but it was also a hobby as I liked to be part of these events and contribute to it.