Tejal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Recap 4 : Virtual tour of Bangladesh (Saiyen )

Cover pic recap 4Cover pic recap 4

Dear friends 

I have started this challenge for my students who can not go out for long travel journeys due to health issues but with the support of my local guide community, we can move around the world. This time we travel to Bangladesh's famous places with help of our @Saiyen  with his post to connect.

We thank you for your active participation in our online virtual competition. Thank you for your links through which we were able to travel to different locations and view the beauty of all the places. Also, my students were really amazed to see so many different places and were actively watching with interest and also asking questions regarding the same.

watching with zeelwatching with zeel

You have clicked beautiful photos specially Marayon Thong  I can imagine how much you have enjoyed in the tent house.

We also visited Kaptai it was really fun to see the lake with quiet and clear water we like the colorful boats at the bank of the river.

Sky, Forest, and Sea from Chandranath Hill an amazing places to visit. Everybody felt very happy to see the greenery of the forest and waterfalls. We visited here with a map link to see the photos and enjoyed it but did not find the street view pics.

end of the session is photo timeend of the session is photo time

Pic of virtual tour on GMapsPic of virtual tour on GMapsbeautiful pic of your postbeautiful pic of your post

We visited all links shared by you really it seems we must visit once in my life hope to see you soon there .

Thanking you Tejal

12 comments
Level 10

Re: Recap 4 : Virtual tour of Bangladesh (Saiyen )

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

When I was growing up one way I had to learn about the world was through GAF viewers - they were slides you could see in a little box if you held it up to the light.

Your innovation is so great!  My email  is alfred brock at Gmail and I am on Facebook. Please keep in touch

Level 8

Your efforts are truly admirable and I cannot express enough gratitude for the excellent work that you have done. It is an honor for me to be a part of this amazing project and witness your exceptional skills in action.

I am incredibly pleased to hear that the virtual tour of Bangladesh was well-received and enjoyed by everyone. Your dedication and hard work in bringing the beauty and culture of Bangladesh to life through this tour is truly remarkable.

Thank you @Tejal di ❤️🙏

Md Saiyen Azad (Chattogram, Bangladesh)
Guiding Stars 2022

You can check out my recent post about Sandakphu-Phalut Trekking

Instagram
Level 9

Thank you for sharing this amazing experience @Saiyen 

It's truly inspiring to see how technology can bring people together and enable us to experience different cultures and traditions from the comfort of our own homes.

I was particularly impressed with the way the tour was conducted. It was clear that a lot of effort went into planning and executing the virtual tour, and the positive feedback from the participants is a testament to the success of the event. 

Level 8

@AlfredBrock 

Thank you so much for your wonderful and inspiring comment because of the Local guide team support I am able to take them on a virtual tour you can also share the links to beautiful places around you here so we can also visit your country virtually we all would love to visit your country.

Regards Tejal

Level 8

@Saiyen 

Thank you dear bro Bangladesh is a beautiful country you can share more links to this post so we can explore more or you can suggest a fellow Local Guide to share the famous places of the country here so we can visit there without a passport and visa 😅

Regards Tejal

Level 8

@NahidHossain 

Thank you so much for your comment we thank full to @Saiyen  for the virtual tour of Bangladesh he did a great job for my students by sharing all the links I request if possible take part in this challenge and I will highlight you in the recap. Thank you so much for reaching out here and sharing your thoughts.

Regards Tejal

Level 7

Just awesome.  Keep it up

Regards

Reaz

Bangladesh 🇧🇩🇧🇩

Connect Moderator

I am really happy to see your virtual tour series and it's great to see our fellow local guides actively coming forward to share the beauty through their travel stories

You are doing incredible work @Tejal Ben 

Hugs to you 🤗

Level 10

Hello again!

I am learning German and I learned this phrase - Sehr Aufregend!  Very Exciting!

I am very excited about this.

After work today I went over to the City of Wayne City Hall and took photos and made some short videos.

I will put a couple of photos here.  Let me know if this is what you are seeking or sort of.

The three photos below are first - a picture from over 100 years ago of farmers who grew Spearmint to be used in Chewing Gum and Ice Cream and other things.  
The second is some street cars.  That's how people used to get around in Wayne 75 years ago.
The third is some corn that grows in North America.  It is very beautiful and makes good pan cakes for breakfast, lunch or dinner. 

ALSO !!!  - here is a Google Drive link - I took lots of other pictures and anyone with the link can get them here -
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1eRqgnP5ZZrwfV7dPGaLzlS8R71vB4BRg?usp=sharing

Finally - here is the Google Maps share : https://goo.gl/maps/pjYf7up7cSF5P3Si6

Thank you for letting me participate.  If you decide to share these with your class please let me know so that, if I am free, I can join in your Google Meet

Sehr Aufregend! Very Exciting!

IMG_20230329_181228601.jpgIMG_20230329_181103303.jpgIMG_20230329_181219458.jpg